PLEASE READ!!!

Hi everyone! It would be really awesome if you read this before you dive into my story.

First off, this is a werewolf story. If you are not familiar with them, then this story might be a little hard to understand.

Alphas are the head of the pack, Betas are second in command, Gammas are third, then there are just the normal warriors, and then the omegas.

Stances and ranks will get easier to understand and explained throughout the story.

Second, this is Joshler. If you somehow don't know twenty one pilots, I am very sorry. Go listen to them please.

Finally, this is also Mpreg. If you have any rude comments to say or post about it, I will be deleting them. If you don't want to read my story, then leave.

Next, I get questions as to why Tyler is called "Mom/Mommy" instead of "Dad" or "Papa". This is not only to help me write, but to help you readers not get confused as to which parent goes by which name. If you have a problem with this, I'm sorry, that's just the way I wanted to write this story and my characters.

Lastly, there is one chapter that contains smut. I will put a little * by the chapter title. But due to me not being comfortable with writing smut, that is the one and only chapter out of all my stories that will have it. Sorry for any disappointments.

If you have any more questions that concern you, feel free to comment or message me personally.

I hope you enjoy the story! ;)