💘2💘

When I arrived near the buses, I awkwardly stepped into one of them, and sat alone. I still had my earphones in and I could feel that someone was looking at me. All of a sudden I felt a tap on my shoulder and looked up to see a guy. My heart raced as I took my earphones out and he smiled at me.

"Hi, I'm Grizz. Is anyone sitting here?", the cute boy said. I had seen him around school quite often but I never thought that he would try speak to me, considering I am like a nerd and he is not the type of guy to be talking to someone like me.

"Not that I know of." I laughed a little to reduce the awkwardness in the air.

"May I?"

"Sure.."

I shuffled over as Grizz sat down, putting his bag onto the floor. It was silent between us both and I started to feel very awkward.

"My names Y/N." I said, quietly.

"I know, you're a friend of Allie's."

Out of nowhere, everyone started screaming excitedly as the buses all started to move. All the parents were waving and Grizz leaned over me as he waved at his parents or whoever dropped him off and then he sat back down.

"I'm sorry for that, I've never really been away from home without them."

"That's sweet." I replied "I used to go camping alone with people when I was younger."

"I wish I did that when I was younger." He said laughing.

It went silent and I observed his face. His eyes were gorgeous and his hair was one of his best features. It was so fluffy and delicate looking.

"Why did you sit next to me then?" I asked, trying not to sound rude but ended up sounding rude anyway.

"You were alone and I need a change. I'm moving far away after this trip, don't tell nobody though."

My insides shrivelled up with a feeling of disappointment.

"That's cool, I guess; I'm staying around this area."

After what was a few hours of talking, it started to get dark and we were both getting sleepy. I leaned my head against his shoulder and he looked down at me.

"I'm glad you sat next to me." I said looking up at him, our faces only inches apart, my mouth slowly creeping into a grin as we made direct eye contact.

"Me too Y/N"

I looked away from him fell into a deep sleep on his shoulder.

TERRIBLE! Oh well. I tried lmao

This is funny rereading and I am so happy that people actually enjoyed this! I used to be so content with writing these chapters every so often but I fell out of love with the show and unfortunately didn't have any more ideas on what to add to this! (08/01/22)