💘22💘

Grizz looked in the freezer, not finding anything cold to calm the pain. He dug deeper, finding an old bag of unused peas. He got them out, walking back over to y/n.

"This is there only thing I could find..." Grizz kindly said, handing her the bag of peas.

"It's okay Grizz." She put the frozen bag on her eye, wincing.

"I'll get her for you Y/n!" Grizz said, trying to act tough. "I'll sort it out."

She smiled at him and 'booped' his nose.

"Please just be safe Grizz." She frowned, her glistening eyes staring into his.

"I promise I will y/n. Just after I get Gwen to stop being a fucking bitch to my baby!" He shouted a little, his face turning red.

"It's fine I said!"

"She hurt you. And she will pay." Grizz put his hand on the opposite side of her cheek and slowly moved it up to her hair, moving it behind her ear.

"Okay then." She smiled. "Please just stay out of danger though!"

"Just stop worrying and trust me!"

"Okay then. I'm trusting you not to hurt anybody!"

"Okay then. I won't."

———-

Y/n and Grizz didn't go to dinner that night. And Gwen never returned to Y/N's house due to embarrassment. The thing was, Gwen didn't like y/n because she was with Grizz. The guy that Gwen had fancied since 6th grade.

Y/n knew that Gwen used to like him as they used to be good friends until Gwen exposed y/N's secrets.

Y/n was thinking of Gwen whilst she was cooking some food for her and Grizz. What if Gwen had still loved Grizz, that being the reason she freaked out around seeing them together. She cringed at the thought of her fighting a girl over her boyfriend.

"What you doing y/n?" Grizz questioned sneaking up behind her.

"I'm cooking." She turned to face him, his eyes travelling to the food. "I made some for you!"

"No! It's fine. I can cook myself something up. You really don't have to!" He said, half smiling.

"Shut up you big old bear! You love my food and you want it but you're too nice of a person to say so!" She smirked at him and turned back to the food.

"Okay then. If you insist." He knew that she had just read his exact thoughts.

———

They had finished their food, washing up together and then both changing into pjs. They both went into y/N's room and she laid in bed.

"Aren't you sleeping tonight?" She questioned him, almost sighing.

"Of course I am. Just wait..." he hopped onto the bed next to her, snuggling close.

"I love you Gareth Visser!"

"And I love you too Y/N L/N.."

And with that, they kissed each other, soon falling asleep, bodies intertwined.

Ello, might be bad but Oof. Anyway, why the fuck is there so many reads?! I'm scared!!but thankful. Didn't update in a week as I have had school stuff on 😂❤️