💘12💘

Y/n was sorting all the foods and typing them onto a computer system. She had been sitting there alone for more than an hour now and she was starting to become tired. All of a sudden, she heard the door swing open and then footsteps behind her. She swizzled around to see Harry.

"What you doing here Harry?" She half close the lid of the laptop.

"I could ask the same to you. Cassandra set you up for this?" He questioned, taking a few steps closer and sitting himself next to her.

"No? What does it matter to you anyway?"

"Well, first off let me just say that I don't think people are going to appreciate it if they see you rationing food. And secondly, I was looking for Kelly."

"Oh, she's with Will." She opened the laptop again, continuing with her job.

"Answer this honestly, y/n." He left it silent for a few seconds, y/n nodding her head and turning her attention to him. "Do you ever miss us?"

"What kind of question is that?" She responded, quickly pulling a confused face.

"One I want you to answer."

"Just go away. All you've ever wanted since Kelly has been ignoring you is to get into someone else's pants. And trust me Harry, it's happened before and all I'm gonna say is, I'll pass."

She got up and moved to another place in the shop, Harry following her like a lost puppy.

"I just want to be friends," he said, catching up with her and putting his hand on her shoulder. She smacked his hand off of her.

"And I just want to finish this job." She turned away from him again. "Remember that I wasn't the one who ruined our relationship and it's all your fault."

"But-"

"Now go, I don't wanna see your face, it's distracting me and not in a good way." She made a puking sound effect, sat down and continued her job. Hardy grabbed a few things and ran out in a strop.

——-

"Okay, Okay, Okay, we're gonna... hello, hey!" Harry said, standing on the roof of a car. "We're gonna wait five minutes to see who else shows and then split into two teams. So just hang out."

Y/N and Grizz are talking with Allie.

"We haven't had a proper y'all in ages!" Y/N told Allie, hugging.

"It's only been like what... five days?"

"How have you been Al?" Y/n questioned.

"It's been quite tough. Cassandra can be a little bossy sometimes. I just miss my mom being around to help me." It was silent for a few seconds. "How have you both been? What the deal with you?"

"I've been great considering the circumstances I think Grizz is good, right?"

"I am so great full for y/n! She's literally a goddess."

"I'm glad you're getting a long!"

They stood for another three minutes talking about what's been happen and talking about the gossip.

"Okay! We're going to divide up, fugitives on foot and the cops are in cars. You guys are fugitives, and you guys are cops." He spoke clearly above everyone. "Safety is the church and jail is the gazebo on the green." He pointed, "fugitives, you have three minutes to make a run for it.... this whole fucking town is fair game."

Everyone started to divide up and y/n and Grizz stood together hand in hand.

"You ready Grizz, I know I am." She stated, smirking.

"You bet ya I am."

"Fugitives!" He shouted, showing his phone, "your time starts now!"

The air horn blasted and everyone started to peg it. Grizz and y/n went East, running as fast as they both could, y/n being a bit slower. Y/n started to run out of breath and let go of Grizz's hand.

"I'm... out.. of... breath.." she puffed out, breathing heavily.

"Hop on my back." He said, quickly picking her up and running.

"Fucking hell you are strong!" She panted, Grizz running them away from the 'cops'.

To be continued tomorrow 💕

Grizz Visser x Reader - The Society (Discontinued)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara