💘15💘

Allie knocked on the door to y/N's room.

"Go away." She said, the sound muffled.

"We're all meeting at the church and I figured you weren't replying to me."

Allie opened the door and walked over to y/n who was hugging against her knees in a corner.

"He cheated on my Allie."

"Who did? Grizz?"

"Yep."

"With who? Who could be better than you, I'll kill her for you."

Y/n didn't say anything.

"Let's just say it's someone I didn't expect and leave it at that."

"Okay well are you coming then girlll??"

"I'll come with you if you sit next to me. I don't wanna be lonely."

"Sure thing then, Y/n."

She offered her hand out, y/n taking it and Allie pulled her to her feet.

"Let's go then." Y/n said, giving Allie a quick hug and then both making their way to the church.

——

"We need to know what we have, and what we're at risk of losing." Cassandra said, sternly, "so there will be an accounting of resources. I hope you guys all understand that this is a good thing and once we get a hand on that, we'll be rationing food and eating meals communally in the cafeteria." The whole church was nearly full  and there was talk amongst everyone. "We need to start sharing houses as well incase water and electricity are in limited supply, which at this point, we don't know. Nobody will be doing any of this alone and we will have rotating work lists, that way everyone contributes the same and this includes in the decision making, it'll be done by the committee. Finally, We're gathering a team together to find out exactly why we're here and how we can get back home. As you may know, this is not our home and if anyone has any evidence of how to get back home, report back to Bean or Gordie as they are the main people on the case." She glanced at her clip board. "Okay well I hope you are all interested. let's have a vote. Those in favour, please raise your hands."

People started unsurely raising their hands and  It look a few minutes for all to do so. But when it did, everyone clapped and with that, the meeting was officially finished.

Everyone came barging out of the church, either happy with what was said or unsure if it was a good thing. Y/n on the other hand was only thinking about Grizz the whole way through and chased after him when walking home, tugging on his shirt to stop him from running away.

"We need to talk about what happened." She said, sternly, causing Grizz to turn around, crossing his arms.

"What about it?" He questioned rolling his eyes and looking down at the floor.

"I loved you Grizz. I fucking loved you and you had to mess it all up! Go to hell!" She shouted, getting angry at him.

"You made it pretty clear that we were over when you were fucking Harry!" He snapped back, emphasising the word 'Fucking'. Her face turned red and her eyebrows furrowed.

"Wait, what?"

"That's right. I fucking loved you. Ruined us the second you and Harry kissed! And don't say you didn't, I have physical evidence!" He got out his phone, flashing her a picture of the night at the party. It looked ordinary until he zoomed into the background to reveal Harry kissing Y/N.

"What the fuck Grizz, you don't even understand, he kissed me!" She replied.

"Just leave me alone. I thought you two sharing a kiss was bad but you lying right to my face is worse!" He shouted, turning around and storming off.

"GRIZZY! Please let me talk! He kissed me! He did!" He ignored her, walking away, leaving her crying to cry on a bench.