Chapter 6

You know that moment when you are sitting with someone you care about and you want to tell them everything but you know the second you do that person will just explode with happiness and joy for you? Yeah that is how I am currently feeling and I am not looking forward to what is about to come out of my mouth. 

I take a deep breath before speeking. 

"It was really good.  He took me out to a nice resturant and our conversations were never hindered in any way." I say.

"But." She says. 

"But what?" I ask.

"You are hiding something from me. your eyes are telling me you are hiding something." She says.

"He had a work emergency and i saw a different side. I mean it wasnt bad or anything its just I don't know it scared me a little." I say.

"How did it scare you?" She asks.

"It was just something about him. It reminded me of the foster homes I was in and yeah it wasn't bad and I was treated okay but there was always screaming and I guess when he started to yell it took me back to a place I didn't want to be." I reply. 

"That is understandable." She responds. 

"Do you want to spend the night?" I ask. 

"Yes please." She says. 

I tell her I am going to go shower and make my way towards the bathroom. I grab my robe and go to my bathroom. I put on some music and get a call. I look and see it is Asher but ignore it. I strip of my cloths and turn the shower off. I whipe my makeup off and then hop in the nice warm shower. I wash my hair and my body and stay in for a few extra minutes just letting the warm water hit my back. Whe I turn it off I graab my towel and dry off. I throw my robe on and after drying my hair with a towel I throw my hair in a messy bun not really bothering to comb it out.  I walk out and go to my kitchen finding it fully stocked. 

"Sienna what did I tell you about stocking my fridge?" I ask.

"I'm sorry but if I am going to be staying the night I need food to eat." SHe says in a duh tone. 

"Then grab a few things not enough food to feed me for a month." I say. 

She ignores the comment and makes her way back to the living room. There is a knock at the door so I go and answer it thinking it is one of my nehbors. 

"Sammy did you lock yourself out ag-" I start but stop when I see who it is. 

"Not Sammy." Asher says. 

"What are you doing here?" I ask. 

"I just wanted to make sure you got home safely. Hudson told e he was going to drive you beacuse you called him." He says.

"Yeah it was getting late and you were busy. I didn't want to bother you so I called Hudson. I hope that was fine." I say.

"He is your driver too Stella." 

"I know its just-" I start but stop mid sentence not knowing I want to finish the sentance. 

"Just what Stella?" He asks. 

"It's not important. Thank you for coming to check on me but you really didn't have too." I say.

"Well you didnt ansewr my call or texts." he says.

"Oh yeah sorry I was just taking a shower." I say.

"I figured." He said motioning to my clothing atire.

I look down and see I have my robe on. I compleately forgot I was onlt whereing my robe. My cheeks flush red and he smirks at me.

"Have a good night Stella i will see you in the morning at 8am sharp." He says walking away from the door.