t w o

omniscient 💛

Leilani's phone started ringing as she strapped Kairi in her car seat " hello ?" Leilani said wiping her face .

" great job , now drive back to your house and there's going to be a note on your door , follow the instructions to keep them alive "

Leilani hung up the phone and drove home still crying , Kairi was crying in the back too , confused on why her daddy was crying and behind a glass .

Unstrapping kai from her car seat Leilani got out taking the note from off of her door it said

pack your bags , your moving to Houston ! You have until tomorrow morning to be ready . A driver will come pick you & your devilish baby up and drive you all the way there . I don't want you communicating with anyone in New York or any family members , JUST DONT COMMUNICATE with anyone to keep them alive .

If I find out you've disobeyed me the person you told will die with you ..

- sincerely your favorite person to be kidnapped with .

Leilani looked down at the letter then thought about who could be doing this , and why ! what did Leilani ever do to them .

All of Leilani's ' enemies ' or ' fake friend ( s ) ' were dead , right ? they found their bodies right ? Isn't that why Dave was being locked up for ?

Leilani took now sleeping kairi in the house and put her in her crib but took her back out when she thought about the letter , she was too scared to leave kairi by herself , so she held her in her lap as she packed their clothes and important .

Leilani packed Dave's gun and the one he gave her before getting locked up . He gave Leilani a lot of things before getting locked up :

• code to his safe that had over 12 million in it
• two guns and enough bullets in it
• his family phone numbers
• peoples houses she can stay at in case of emergency

Dave did everything he could to make sure Leilani was safe while he was away but she still felt unsafe without Dave with her .

Zipping yo her suitcases she thought , maybe I can runaway , but the person knows everything already .

Leilani decided against it and held kairi tight as she fell asleep .

Meanwhile Dave was crying for hours trying to figure out why Leilani couldn't be with him anymore .

He wanted to know why she couldn't hold him down . Why she was getting an abortion , why a lot of things were happening all at once . He just wanted his family back , he wanted his daughter , Leilani , and his now probably dead baby back .

" fuck !" He yelled punching the brick wall .

I gotta find a way outta here...

Leilani's alarm went off early in the morning letting her know that its time for them to get read to go . Leilani took a shower with Kairi because she was still afraid to let her out of her sight .