t h r e e

Dave East | David

it's been 6 months while months now and I still haven't heard from Leilani !

I sat down and picked up the phone , Nipsey , and Jamal came to see me , they let me in the visiting room now because they didn't think it would be safe for me to be around glass .

" did y'all find her yet ?" I asked anxiously . this shit been driving me crazy .

" nah , not yet , we been tryna track her phone allat but none of it workin "

" FUCK MAN !" I yelled hitting the table .

" you got anger issues son " Mal said .

" hell yea ! this my baby moms we talkin about ! I can't see my daughter , I can't see her or my baby , s-she's suppose to give birth some time this month but she told me she's gettin an abortion "

" you know she would never do that , she couldn't kill- nah she would never do that , Leilani know better" Nipsey explained, but I wasn't going .

" y'all gotta find her she's my world ! I literally can't live life without her , I really wanna kill my self -"

" nah nah don't kill yo self , we gone find lil sis " Mal said as nip nodded .

I tried holding back my tears cause ian wanna seem pussy , but Leilani and kairi ARE my world , they everything and more to me .

" I just hope she ain't give my pussy up " I thought out loud .

" are you dumb nigga ! yo girl missin you thinkin if she gave the pussy up , yo ass weird as hell " nip said shaking his head as Mal laughed dapping me up .

" he got every right , he nutted in that pussy twice , he wanna know what goes goes in it then let him , wit his weird ass " mal said laughing still .

I side eyed him " yo be quiet now . But on some real shit , find her " I said before the guard handcuffed me again and took me back to my cell .

Leilani | Kairi's Mom

I've been taking pictures my whole pregnancy to show Dave if I ever get to see him again . I know your wondering if you got a phone then why ain't you call anyone ? AINT NO SERVICE !

I've came up with a plan tho .. they let me out this dungeon everyday for about ten minutes to take a shower and see kairi so what ima do is the day Dave gets out ima shot up everybody in this bitch then get kairi and run away , and ain't no stopping !

" GET OUT THE SHOWER YOU RUNNIN MY HOT WATER BITCH !" Avery yelled , and to think I was this bitch friend 🤦🏽‍♀️.

If she wasn't carrying his baby I would kill her right away . we aren't even that far apart so I could just kick her and make her water break .

I got out when the water turned cold and wrapped the towel around my chest and walked past her smirking , making sure my weave hit her .

" bitch " she mumbled .

" that baby is saving your life , on meeee !"

I went upstairs getting kairi dressed as she giggled for no reason , I took a picture out my bag and showed her " who's this ?"

" dada !!" She screamed . " that's right !" I said kissing her chubby cheeks .

I quickly got dressed so I could have time to play with her before Avery bum ass gets out the shower