eight

jamal | dave's homeboy

in the middle of me and leilani having are moment the door swung open and ariana came in .

her mouth made an 'o' shape but her face froze and her body dropped down the floor and we looked down and seen her back pierced with a bullet .

" ahhh !" Leilani yelled .

I slapped her ass " shhhhh , you can't be yellin we gone get caught "

I think we was a both a lil shocked at what happened so fast , we kissed , I slapped her ass , and Ariana just died in front of me .

I tried to close the door but someone put their foot and the crack and ian even gone lie I jumped back .

a man wit dreads came in and grabbed Leilani's arm and I pulled her back " what the fuck you doin my nigga "

he pistol whipped me and that's all I could remember.

I woke up in a ware house but Leilani wasn't there .

I was tied up thinking about how tf I ended up here that's when the door opened and in came a crying Leilani .

" t-they r-raped me ." She stuttered .

" what the fuck she do to y'all bitch ass niggas "I said trying to shake out of the ropes .

" aye aye watch out " a voice way to familiar said .

Dave pushed through wit a gun in his hand " yo help me out " I said confused .

" shut the fuck up " he said before he shot my leg .

leilani | dave's ex

I jumped back when Dave shot jamal's leg .

" you think ian know y'all bitches been fucking ?" I said pointing the gun between me and Jamal .

" we haven't ."

he cocked his gun back " stop fuckin lyin "

" I'm not I swear , we haven't did nothing "

" she's lying babe ."

and you won't believe who said that shit .

LAUREN MFN LONDON HOE !

she walked in wit her pregnant ass and linked arms with Dave and when I tell you I wanted to beat tf outta ha .

" Lauren who's baby is that ?"

" David's keep up , but like I was saying " she said rolling her eyes " I got the security cameras they were kissing in the dressing room "

" aw shit fr ?"

" and so what if we did , you got her pregnant so why does it matter and London bridge you one dirty ass hoe "

" call me out my name one more time and ima fuck you up while pregnant "

" London mfn bridge do suntin "

and y'all don't understand this bitch the nastiest shit ever .

she spit on me .

so I socked her in ha mouth and that's when Dave pulled me by my hair dragging me back upstairs into another dark room .

he threw me against the wall and gripped my neck " you know I loved ya ass "

" l-let me go "

I seen him leaning in trying to kiss me but I moved which made him grab my face and smush it together forcing his lips on mine .

I bit his lip and he slapped me " I'm tired of yo ass , let's go " he pulled me back into the room and gave his gun to Lauren " shoot him Bae "

" why I gotta do it , you know I'm pregnant "

" your hands ain't pregnant , do it ! it's not my baby anyways" he mumbled at the end but everyone heard him .

" watchu mean it's not your baby , after all we've been through "

" hole on bitch , you ain't been through shit !" I chimed in .

" yes the fuck we did , I told Nipsey to go get the present out the car so they could shoot him . I knew if he found out about me cheating on him with Dave he would kill him so I had to beat him to it "

" I-"

TO BE MFN CONTINUED HOESSSSSSS ‼️

————
• yb birthday was wack asf from what we seen .
• Jania dtm about a cake .
• dej & sophie still there 🤦🏽‍♀️.
• andddd Kentrell got a Rose for dej ikyfl !