six

can y'all put me on to some good books 😩💚!

Leilani | Dave's Girl 🧡

——

me & Dave have been living in LA with Lauren , Nipsey , and Jamal .

Jamal lives with me and Dave but Lauren and Nipsey got their own place .

my baby boy just turned ( whatever age he looks like ) and we're having his ( however months he is ) birthday party at Nipsey's store .

Nip has really been doing a lot to reform his community and to stop this gun violence and gang activity .

ima proud lil sis 🥵.

" you ready bae ?!" I yelled through the house to Dave could hear me .

we live in like this huge mansion now .

he walked over to where me & Kimani were with Kairi in his arms .

she's getting better at walking she like wobbles then falls and starts crawling .

" mama " she mumbled .

I kissed all over her face " yea mama , we finna go to the mall for your brother bwirthday "

" no !" She yelled .

she's been mad jealous of kimani since the day he came .

* flashback *

" so we got twins , a boy and girl , kairi you a big sister !!"

she held out her hands and I placed the baby boy in her hand first she looked down at him and mugged him I took him back handing him back to Leilani who started breastfeeding him . I placed the baby girl in her hand and she smiled " swister " she said and everyone ' aww'd ' .

* flashback over *

so basically she rather have her sister here then a brother .

" don't do that Kai or your not gonna watch Mickey Mouse no more "

she flopped onto the floor crossing her arms and Dave reached for her " don't , let her pout "

" leave my princess alone "

" if you pick her up Dave she ain't gettin no more vanilla pudding "

her whole mouth got wide making me laugh .