nine

posted this about 1 or 2 sum am , wbu are y'all up this early , we got school tmr , fuck it we gone sleep in class 💀😭.

leilani | dave's ex

" I - he loved yo dumb ass ! you was suppose to be my friend "

" fuck a friendship , aint nobody liked yo ass , you got everything you wanted ... entitled ass "

" but you killed your BOYFRIEND ! you had his CHILD ! what you gone tell them !"

" ion care , he gone now what he gone do ?"

pow pow pow pow pow pow

gunshots rang out . I ducked quick asab scared to get back up .

but when I did look back up jamal's body was all shot up and leaking blood wit his eyes wide open .

he's gone .

* flashback *

we all looked down at Nipsey's body something ain't feel right even though he looked very much dead .

" let's take him to the hospital , we gotta do something !" I yelled .

" man shut the fuck up ! he dead now !"

I rolled my eyes and picked up his body with all the energy in me and put him in my backseat and drove to the hospital .

when we got there I dropped his body on the floor which caught everyone's attention . they quickly rushed over to us and took him away to the emergency room .

about an hour later the doctor walked out with his hands in his pockets " he didn't make it , im-"

" no ! I'm tired of hearing that shit ! go get him !"

" I'm sorry ma'am"

* flashback over *

I looked around and everyone was on the floor too , but not dead .

when the shots stopped they got up and clutched their guns searching around .

" woah woah, where you think you goin ?" Lauren said stopping Dave by the door .

" I'm bout to dip the fuck "

" what about us " she said looking down at her stomach that ain't show nothin .

" you think ion know you not really pregnant , the doctor told me everything , the fake ultrasound . The fake tests . allat ."

" I am pregnant david ."

" no you not ! you killed my mans for nun "

" oh now he yo mans ! " I blurted .

" yea now I'm yo mans ?" someone said out of nowhere and we all turned around and my heart dropped .

that's it . that's all .

————
y'all thought shii was sweetttt 😭👎🏽

• one more chapter and I'm ending the whole book , like completely .

• who y'all think said that tho ?

word count : 395