They use pickup lines on you:

Hey! I'm back!
If you requested a scenario that I haven't gotten to yet, rest assured that it's on it's way... Probably...
Thanks for your patience. (Though it's not like you really had a choice...)

This chapter was sorta requested by zodiac-princess1043
She wanted a scenario where they flirted with you, and pickup lines was all I could think of. So... yeah.
Okay- on with it now!

Link:
You were running around the smash mansion, playing with Lucas, Ness, and Toon Link. You were still a kid at heart, and couldn't help joining in their childish antics from time to time.
Currently, you were chasing Ness down the hallway, attempting to tag him.
"You'll never catch me!" he giggled, turning a corner and darting into the lobby. You ran after him, turning the same corner and crashing into your boyfriend, Link.
"Oh, hey." you smiled up at the hero.
"Hey you." he smiled back, poking your cheek.
"Whatcha up to?"
"Oh. I'm playing with the kids." you grinned sheepishly, nodding towards the window in the lobby, where Ness and Toon Link were making faces at you.
"So... Umm. You wanna join us?"
you asked Link, grinning up at him.
"Sure, as long as we don't play hide and seek." Link smiled.
"Why not hide and seek?" you asked him curiously.
"Because. A girl like you is impossible to find." he stated, winking at you.
"Awww." you blushed, wrapping your arms around his neck and placing a quick kiss on his lips.
"That was adorable."
"Why thank you." Link smiled proudly.
"Oh, and one more thing..."
you booped Link's nose.
"You're it!" you giggled, turning and running outside.
Link shook his head and smiled.
"I should've seen that coming."

Pit:
It was a cozy autumn afternoon, and you were just sitting in your room, reading a book. A loud knock sounded at your door, and you got up to go open it, setting your book down and walking over towards your door.
"Hello?" you asked, swinging it open. There stood your boyfriend, Pit, beaming at you.
"Hiya (Y/n)." he grinned.
"I got a question."
"Shoot." you smiled back at him sweetly.
"Did it hurt when you fell from heaven?" he asked you, his cheek turning light pink.
"Awwww." you giggled. "But nope!"
"W-wait what? Pitoo never said anything about you answering."
Pit scratched his head in confusion.
"I mean, It didn't hurt. My wonderful boyfriend caught me." you laughed, wrapping your arms around him.
"Awww. I'm your boyfriend." Pit stated simply, returning your hug.
"Yes, I know Pit. Don't ruin the moment." you sighed.
"Sorry."

Dark Pit:
You two were chillin' in his room.
He was lying on the couch watching TV while you baked cookies.
"Babe, do you want me to bring you one when they're done?" you asked.
"Sure." he grinned at you, scooting over on the couch.
"As long as you bring yourself over here too. I saved you a spot."
You laughed, tossing your hair over your shoulder.
"Alrighty. Gimme a minute."
You took two cookies off the baking sheet and carefully put them on a napkin. You carried them over to the couch where DP was sitting, and sat down next to him, handing him his cookie and snuggling down next to him. He kissed the top of your head and put his arm around your shoulder.
"Hey (Y/n), is your dad a baker?"
he asked you, taking a bite out of his cookie.
"Umm, no... Why do you ask?"
you puzzled.
"Because. You've got a nice set of buns." he smirked, wiping the crumbs from his mouth.
"B-babe!" your face flushed bright red, and pushed yourself up off the couch,  folding your arms over your chest.
"What? It's true." Dark Pit shrugged nonchalantly.
"S-shut up." you flicked his forehead and turned to walk back to the kitchen. You looked all over until you found your trusty frying pan.
"Ahhh." you sighed, picking it up and spinning the handle around your fingers.
"Here I come~"
(If you want a backstory on the frying pan, read my Link x Tsundere reader "Just try it!" parts 1 and 2.
It'll all make sense.
This totally isn't shameless self-promotion... *Laughs nervously*)