????

Sonic: "Mic check- one two three. Is this thing on?
Can you guys hear me? HUH? Okay good...
Hello folks!
I'm Sonic the hedgehog- and this is the exciting new game show:
Elimination.

Firstly, you're probably all wondering why I'm here, and not Gookip.
I will gladly explain!

Ya see, it was brought to Gookip's attention that some of the boyfriends for these scenarios are... lacking.

We have everyone's favorites like Link, Pit, and Myself. (Obviously)
But then there's the ones that nobody really likes, and Gookip hates writing for. It's not cheap to pay these guys off so that they continue acting like your boyfriend, and some of them are putting on a lackluster performance. They're just bad actors, y'know?
Such as- "

*a spotlight shines down on a green-clad plumber, tied up by a rope and suspended over a pit of lava*

"Luigi!"

*two more spotlights shine down- one on a blue bird, and one on a robotic blue boy, (both of them above the lava in similar positions to Luigi)*

"Falco! And Mega Man!
Gookip told me that we needed a solution to this horrible problem, so I did what any sensible guy would do: I set up a game show! Lemme explain the rules.

As you can see, these three fellows are hanging over a pit of lava, and I have this handy dandy lever right here next to me.
If I were to pull it, all those dudes would fall into the lava, burn, and die. Ha ha ha...
Anyway- YOU- the reader, yes you, have a chance to save one of them.

Luigi-

Mega Man-

Or

Falco-

Your job is to vote by leaving a comment detailing which one you want to be saved.
Whoever has the most votes will be untied and set free. They will return to the boyfriend scenarios safely.
The other two....
Well let's just say-"

*Sonic lowers his voice*

"They won't be so lucky.
In fact, they won't be making any more appearances in this story. Which is exactly why they need your votes reader!

I'm going to interview the boys, and let them say a few words.

Luigi- your scenarios lately have been lacking in the quality department, and they aren't very interesting. In fact, your latest scenerio, 'He steals your diary' was only 70 words long. Tut-tut.
What do you have to say for yourself?"

"AHHHG- A-HELP ME!"

"Wonderful. Thank you for that Luigi. Next up, we have Mega Man.
You are a robot- and it's difficult to write for you due to your lack personality.
What do you have to say for yourself?"

"LET ME DOWN- PLEASE I-"

"That's nice.
Our last contestant is Falco.
Falco, you've been a complete jerk, and you're also a bird. So...yeah. Is there anything you'd like to say to defend yourself?"

"First off- you're one to tell me that I'm a jerk. You're a complete jerk. And second- this is totally unauthorized and you're crazy."

"Tsk tsk. See what I mean? So rude.
Anyway folks- the rules for voting are-

#1 You can vote only once! I won't count multiple votes from the same person! If you try to spam, even your original vote will be disqualified. Once, and once only- so make it count people.

#2 You can only vote for these three names! If I see anyone voting for- I dunno, Dark Pit or something, then I will comment on your comment and make you look like an idiot. These are the only guys up for elimination right now.

#3 You have roughly four days to vote. If your favorite Nintendo boy is up there- don't wait! You'd hate to have them kicked out of the story because you were too slow. Right?

4# If I get no votes for anyone- they'll all be deleted... And I'm personally a big fan of lava, so I would love that! MWAHAHAHA!

Okay-
Voting starts...right now!
Four days people!
Only one will be saved.

Hahahahahaha!!

*The lights dim and slowly fade to black*