Results!

Sonic: "Hello everyone!
First off, I just want to thank all of you who took the time to vote.
Anyway, the polls are closed, so I'm about to release the results! Drumroll please!

The winner...by a landslide...
With 6 votes...
Is-
MEGA MAN!"

*Sonic climbs up a really tall ladder onto a platform and unties Mega Man. He pulls Mega Man onto the platform with him. Mega Man slides down the ladder and runs the the camera.*

"THANK YOU! OH MY GOSH, THANK YOU (Y/N)! HAHA! I'M ALIVE!!"

*Mega Man runs offstage, being welcomed with open arms back into the boyfriend scenarios. He calls to schedule a session with a therapist after his recent traumatic experience.
Hanging over a pit of lava for four days will do that to you*

"As for the two who got literally no votes!"

*Sonic beams up at Luigi and Falco*

"Say, bye-bye! Hahahahahahahahaha!"

*Sonic pulls down the giant lever and the Luigi and Falco drop into the lava, screaming in agonizing pain as they disappear under the burning mess*
(Don't worry, they're still alive. This is a production remember? They're just acting. Probably...)

"Ahhh. I love lava. Anyways, the next scenario is in production and will be coming out soon, so I guess I'll see you all then! Byeee!"

(And remember, don't be too slow. There could be dire consequences. Just ask the Luigi and Falco fangirls. (If Luigi and Falco fangirls existed! OOOOOH! BURN! {IN LAVA})