He steals your diary:

Hey guys! This was requested by MyBraidIsAWeapon
So yep. Here we go! Enjoy~

It had been a long day of battling, and you were exhausted. You tiredly trudged back to your room, ready to take a shower, then a nap.
When you made it to your door, you pulled your key out of your pocket to unlock it. You stuck in the key, only to find that the door was already unlocked. That's weird...
You brow wrinkled in confusion, as you  pushed your door open in alarm.
Did someone break in?
There, on your bed, sat your boyfriend...holding your diary in his
hands.
"What, are you doing?!?" You asked in shock, pushing the door closed with your foot.

~His response:~

Link:
"Oh. Ummmmm. Nothing."
Link replied, quickly shutting the book and throwing it over his shoulder.
"Were you reading my diary?" you asked, putting your hands on your hips and tapping your foot impatiently.
"Well? Were you?"
"Maybe." Link sighed sheepishly, scratching the back of his neck.
"B-but only because I wanted to see what you thought of me! I wanted to make sure I wasn't annoying you, or something. You seemed so mad me yesterday..."
Link trailed off, guilt flashing in his eyes. "I'm sorry. I know I shouldn't have. Forgive me?" he asked, tilting his head to the side.
You sighed and dropped your arms to your side.
Link was way to cute to stay mad at.
"It's okay babe." you smiled, walking over to the bed and plopping down next to him, leaning your head on his shoulder. "Next time, just ask me how I'm feeling- okay?"
"Okay." Link nodded.

Pit: 
"Oh hey (Y/n)." Pit smiled at you excitedly. "I'm trying to learn how to read." he exclaimed, patting the bed next to him, motioning for you to sit down.
"I didn't have any books in my room, so I figured you wouldn't mind if I borrowed one of yours." he beamed at you.You froze in place, wondering what to do.
"Umm... Are you okay (Y/n)? You're looking kind of pale." Pit frowned, placing your diary on the bed and jumping off.
"Oh my gosh-are you sick?!?" he asked worriedly, running towards you and pressing his palm against your forehead.
"I'm fine... Really, I'm okay Pit." you smiled, hugging him.
"Oh. Okay good." Pit breathed out, hugging you back.
"Listen... Pit, I can help teach you how to read- but you've got to ask me before you just go into my room, okay?" you smiled at him sweetly, walking to your bed and shoving the book under your pillow.
"Awesome!" Pit laughed. "And okay. I'll ask next time." he grinned at you.
"Also, what was that book anyway? It said Pit a lot." Pit scratched his head.
"Weird." you shrugged, laughing nervously. "Coincidence, I guess."

Dark Pit:
"I'm trying to read this god-forsaken book, because I found it hiding under your pillow, so I assumed it was important and probably had a bunch of juicy secrets in it. Unfortunately for me, Pit never learned how to read. Therefore- I have no idea what any of this says."
Dark huffed, holding the book sideways, and squinting at the pages.
"Babe." you glared at him.
"That's my diary."
"Aha!" Dark Pit smirked.
"I knew it was important!"
he grinned back down at it.
You marched up to him and snatched it out of his hands.
"This is private." you stated.
"Not for you, or anyone else to read."
Dark Pit sighed, puffing his cheeks out.
"And to think that I could've known its secrets... If only Pit had learned how to read."
"Thanks goodness, he didn't." you frowned.
"Why? Is it because you wrote mushy-gushy stuff about me in that thing? 'Dear diary, today I saw Dark Pit, and he looked so hot- the sun was jealous.'
Is that what you wrote?"
"N-no!" you stomped your foot.
"That's... Y'know what, just get out!"

Mario:
"Mama-mia!" Mario yelled, throwing your book up in the air.
"You-a startled me."
"Mario." you tapped your foot, placing your hands on your hips.
"Why were you reading my diary?"
"Uhhh-" Mario gulped, "Is-a there really a right-a answer to-a this
question?"
You raised your eyebrow at the Italian plumber skeptically.
"Okay-a, Okay-a."
Mario sighed.
"I was a-bored. So a-yeah."
"C'mon babe." you shook your head at him.
"I'm-a sorry." he apologized.
"It's okay- but don't touch my stuff without asking next time."
you warned.
"Or I won't be so forgiving." you laughed jokingly.