You Mean The Most To Me

Lapis Lazuli x Reader part two!!!!

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"(Y/N) please just come outside so we can talk!" Lapis yelled from outside my bedroom window. I of course being heartbroken didn't answer. I put my pillows over my ears beginning to cry. I know she wants to talk but I don't feel like talking right now. I sigh realizing that she won't leave until we talk. So I put on my (F/C) sweater with a yellow star on it with black leggings. I walkout of my room and to the front door. When I opened the door the bright sunset shined in my eyes. It blinded me for a moment. In that moment I felt a pair arms go around me and tackle me to the ground. I rubbed my eyes and saw Lapis. A blush went quickly over my face. I still loved her despite being rejected by her. "Hey." Lapis saw looking at me giving a soft smile. "Hey." I say looking away. "So can we talk?" she says getting off me. She lends me her hand to get up. "Yeah lets talk." I say taking her hand. We went to the living room. We sat on either side of the couch.

It was awkwardly quiet until Lapis spoke up. "So about what happened?" she says moving closer to me. "You mean the world to me. I couldn't imagine my life with out you. You're my closest friend. I didn't mean to hurt you. I'm sorry." she says with a sad tone looking into my eyes. "Lapis don't be sorry." I put my hand on her shoulder. "But I am! I hurt you and it hurts me to see you in pain." she says looking away from me. "I just hope we're still friends." Lapis looks back at me. "Me too." I say smiling. The sun was beginning to go down slowly over the water. Lapis and I began to watch the light fade away. I then felt Lapis move closer to me and hug me. I hugged her back putting my head on the top of her head.

"I'm glad I have you in my life." she says pulling out of the hug and looks at me. The sun goes down and Lapis kisses my forehead. I then blushed as red as a strawberry. She then gets off the couch. "I guess I should go." she says "Oh okay." I say putting my hand where she had just kissed. "I'll see you tomorrow then?" she said walking to the door. "Uh yeah!" I say cheerfully. I smile as we say our goodbyes.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Okay so I liked this I was super unsure about it. I actually two versions of this and I was only happy with this one. If you wanna see the other one let me know. Oh and the Opal x Male (Werewolf) Reader will be delayed for a while. But I will just have to move my story schedule around.

That just means the next two stories to come out will be...

White Diamond x Child! Reader and Spinel x Reader

She's my new favorite gem!!