A Baby?

Connie x Reader x Steven

Reader will be Connie's younger sibling and Steven and Connie will be aged up for this story.
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Y-you're pregnant?" I stutter. "Yes and we can't wait for them to be here." Steven says putting his hand over Connie's stomach. "Omg I'm gonna be an Aunt!!!" I then yell jumping around. I also began to cry. "(Y/N) are you okay?!" Connie says putting a hand on my shoulder. "I-I just c-can't wait." I then hugged her and she hugged back. She brushed her hand over my head. "I knew you were going to be happy about this." She said with a huge smile on her face. She wiped the tears from my face. "Connie you're gonna be such a cool mom and I'm gonna be the coolest Aunt and Steven will be the coolest Dad!" I say. Steven walks over to us and we group hug. "Wait does Mom and Dad know?" Everyone freezes. "We are going to have to wait to tell them." Steven says. "Well good luck." I laugh.

"Thanks (Y/N)." Steven says sarcastically. We then all laughed "No problem Steven." I say back.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

This and a lot of my other stories are going to be very short. I'm sorry once again. I'm kind of just throwing these out. I have had nothing to do the pasted few days to all these stories will be short.