You're So Pretty

Lapis Lazuli x Reader

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"You're so pretty y'know that?" I say placing a hand on Lapis face. She giggles softly. "I know you tell me every day." She wraps her arms around me. "Well it's true." I kiss her nose and she looks away blushing. "Oh my goodness you're such a dork!" She says then a voice from behind us yelled "You're both dorks!!! Now stop smooching!" I turned to see Peridot. A blush covered Lapis face and then Lapis hid her face in my jacket. "If it bothers you so much then look away!" I barked at her. Peridot rolled her eyes walking out of the barn. "That's embarrassing." Lapis says into my jacket. "Yup." I say back petting her soft blue hair. She looks up to me. "You know what you're (handsome/beautiful)." She says kissing my nose. A blush then covered my face. I'm not used to her doing that. I covered my face with my hands. "Now I know how you feel." I laugh through my embarrassment. She laughs at me. "You two are gross!" Peridot yells from outside the barn. "Then quiet staring you weirdo!!" I yelled back to her. Lapis pats my back. "Just ignore her." She says hugging me. "I know. She's just so annoying sometimes." I say hugging her back. "Wanna go see what the others are doing." I say putting my head on her shoulder. "Sure why not."

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I loved this one. I hope you did too. Peridot was the best in this story. She knows all.

Peridot: I do know all mwhahahahahahah

Galaxy:*hides in corner* aahhh

Lapis:  Why just why

Peridot: uuuuhhhhhh.