Visiting Earth

White Diamond x Reader

White Diamond basically took (Y/N) in when she was a baby. (Y/N) is from Earth. It's just what I wanted to do. Cause I wanted White Diamond to be the mother figure. But keep (Y/N) human.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Mother?" I say watching the gem that raised me turn to face me. "Yes Darling?" She smiles. "I want to go to Earth with Steven." I say looking away from her. Even with not looking at her I knew she was angry. "Now why would you want that?" She said angrily yet  sounding calm. I shrugged looking up to her. She had a calm face on. "Well I'm afraid you can't Darling. It far to dangerous." She tilts her head and her Pearl appears beside me. "But I can handle it and if you can't just send a pearl with me." I pleaded. "I'm still going to have to say no." I gave her my sad eyes. Her expression then finally changed. "(Y/N) you're far to young." I looked down still keeping my sad face. "Fine but only for two days." She said "But you are to bring a pearl." I looked up and smiled. "Thank you Mother." She gave a pleased smile. "Anything for my darling."

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I hope you guys liked this. I'm sorry my stories have been so short lately. I'm not exactly aloud to have my laptop. I'm not supposed to have my phone either but I'm still writing with my phone. Well hope you have a good day/night

A meme for your troubles