I'm Back

Steven x Reader

This is part two to 'Don't Go'

The song that inspired me to write this was Youth by Daughter.

Now we have a sixteen year old Steven.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

It had been years since you last saw Steven. You missed him so much. Would he be mad at you for leaving him. You hoped with every bone in your body he was still safe in Beach City. You had seen Steven on the News smiling. You remembered your promise of returning to him. It broke your heart to smile someone you abandon again. So you decided to return to Beach City. You grabbed your bag from your place and packed everything you had which wasn't much. Along with you guitar and headed to the bus stop.

You took a deep breath and got on the bus.

**Time Skip**

^^Reader's P.O.V^^

I approached the door to my childhood home that I haven't seen in years. I was nervous but who wouldn't be. I knocked on the door. "I wonder how much the others have changed." I think to myself as a young girl opens the door. "Oh hello." She says nervously. The girl had short brown hair and a white shirt with a pair of tan shorts. "H-hello is there a S-Steven home?" I asked holding on tight to my guitar case handle. She tilted her head "Um yes. May I ask who you ar-" before she could finish her sentence a boy walked up behind her. "Hey Connie who's..." He paused when he looked at me and started to tear up. "Steven?" I say with tears going down my face. "You came back." he then walked past the girl known as Connie and hugged me tightly. I hugged him back having a huge break down. "I never should have left you. I-I'm so sorry."

"Hey it's okay you're back now." He said pulling out of the hug. "The others will be so happy to see you again." he smiles through his tears. He then looks at the Connie girl. "I guess I should introduce you two." Connie has a nervous look on her face and she steps next to Steven. "(Y/N) this is my girlfriend Connie and Connie this is my cousin (Y/N)."

I smile and put my hand out to she could shake it. "It's nice to meet you Connie." I said giving a closed eyed smile. She took my hand and shook it. "It's nice to finally meet you (Y/N). Steven is always talking about you." she smiles. I let go of her hand and they welcome me into the house. "So where are the others?" I asked sitting on the couch looking at all the pictures that were taken. I missed out on so much. In every picture he was smiling. That was the only important thing to me. I placed my guitar case beside me.

"The others should be back at any moment." Connie says sitting beside me. Steven sits beside her. As soon as Steven sits down Pearl along with Garnet and Amethyst walk through the door. When they say me they looked like deer in head lights. "So you're back." Pearl said holding back tears. "Yeah." I rub the back of my head nervously. "I can understand if you don't want me here." I say and then Amethyst and Garnet push Pearl out of their way and they run up to me. "We missed you ya dork." Amethyst said. "You are never leaving again." Garnet says squeezing me.

"Don't worry I won't." I say and Garnet lets me go along with Amethyst letting me go. "Now for the elephant in the room." Steven says standing up. "Why did you leave?"

To be continued....

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Now that's how things will be until part three comes out.