Chapter 2

"Excuse me, Mr. Lan, right?" Meng Ziyi question worriedly. "What is it?" The blue masked man asked as he turned to face her. "This, Mister Wei here is being stubborn, I'd like to pay for all his-"

"That won't be necessary," Xiao Zhan said and stood up, stopping Meng Ziyi from speaking any further. "You know-"

"Miss Tiger, please. It's my fault for being careless," Xiao Zhan said with a dry laugh. Meng Ziyi gritted her teeth frustratingly. "Mister Wei, I'm trying to help you here-"

"Miss Tiger!" Xiao Zhan said rather loudly and everyone present in the VIP room went silent. Meng Ziyi wanted to say something but shuts her mouth instead. Xiao Zhan doesn't want Meng-jie to worry about him anymore, she already has a brother to take care of and she had helped him enough through out the years.

"So, Mr. Lan, I accept my defeat. Where should I send all of my money and the papers to be signed?" Xiao Zhan said with a sad tone. The room is now once again filled with chatter.

"It's sad mister Wei lost all of his riches to a single person!"

"Exactly, what a sad fate."

"I guess every millionaire will face a great downfall," another VIP person added. Xiao Zhan felt suffocated at the room. It was stressing him out a lot and it was really frustrating.

Xiao Zhan is still waiting for the blue masked man for his response when he suddenly took his hand and dragged him out of the VIP room. "A-Ah? where are you-?"

He is beyond confused as he was dragged outside the casino. "Drive and follow my car," the blue masked man said simply. "Are you sure you're letting me drive my own car? Don't you think I may escape or run away?" Xiao Zhan said in a teasing manner to lighten the mood.

"I know you won't do that," the man replied and Xiao Zhan was taken a back with his response. With an awkward cough, he asked, "Ah okay, um, where's your car?"

"The silver car over there," the blue masked man said as he pointed a very high class luxurious car not too far from Xiao Zhan's. "Uh, but where are we going? We haven't talked about the details yet," Xiao Zhan said as he rubs his right arm.

"We can talk about it when we arrive at my home," the man replied and didn't wait for Xiao Zhan's reply.

Xiao Zhan stood there for a while as he looked at the broad shoulders of the blue masked man walking towards his own car.

With a sigh, he went to his own car and started the engine. Time to face being poor again. Xiao Zhan thought and stepped on the clutch to reverse the car.

Looking at his rear view mirror, he saw the other car is already waiting for him to follow. Xiao Zhan positioned his car and not too long, they drove off the casino.

Xiao Zhan's not too bothered about his lost anymore since the man seemed like a good one but a bit suspicious. He'll soon find out anyways. Money is always a thing to be lost. If fate was that cruel to him, then so be it. He can always work hard again to gain what he lost.

His phone suddenly rang and upon seeing the contact number, it was Meng Ziyi.

With a sigh, he answered the call. "Hello Meng-jie?"

"You idiot! Where are you?" She said angrily on the phone. Xiao Zhan gave a dry laugh, "Ah, on my way to hell, I guess?"

"Tell me your location. You even disconnected your phone's tracker," she said with a sigh.

"So you've noticed? It's not important Meng-jie. Take care of A-Bin, okay? Just tell him that I took a long vacation," Xiao Zhan replied with a hint of sadness in his voice. "If you'd let me help you, we could've bargain that man!"

"I've already told you, it's okay. I'm not going to be a sex slave or anything, right?" Xiao Zhan said with a chuckle.

"How are you so sure, you dumbass?"

"I just had a feeling," Xiao Zhan starts, "Besides, he sounds like a good man."

Xiao Zhan heard another sign on the other line. He kept his eyes on the road, following the silver car. "I swear if you end up showing in pornhub-" Xiao Zhan cuts her off.

"I'm ending the call, I think we're almost there. Also, thanks for everything, Meng-jie," as he said those words, he ended the call and didn't wait for her reply.

The silver car took a turn to a gaint silver gate. Xiao Zhan was awed at the sight. Even though he had a lot of money, he didn't mind too much on designing his properties. He isn't just a plain rich man. Xiao Zhan thought and followed the car closely after the gates automatically opened.

They drove shortly at a path with a very wide lawn and garden surrounding them. Just how rich is this man?

They parked their car in a large garage with other cars. Xiao Zhan stepped out of his car and fixed himself.

"Ah so, what now?" Xiao Zhan asked as he stood dumbly, he doesn't know what to do next.

"Follow me inside," the blue masked man said as he stepped inside the large doors of the mansion. He followed him and he was surprised to see a lot of butlers and maids in the house.

"Good evening, master," they all greeted in unison and the man just replied with a short nod.

"Okay, I'm pretty sure you don't need my money anymore," Xiao Zhan said jokingly as they arrived in the huge living room with a giant chandelier hanging on the ceiling.

The blue masked man sat down on one of the fancy cushions and removed his blue mask slowly. Xiao Zhan anticipated what the other man looked like since he's very curious. Xiao Zhan is very handsome if someone asked him but he's curious how handsome the one in front of him is.

When the mask was gone a pair of eyes were looking straight at him. Xiao Zhan was a little startled. Oh man, he is handsome! My gut was right.

"It's true that I don't need your money and properties," he replied as he placed the mask on the table in front of them. A butler entered the living room and served them hot tea.

Upon hearing those words, Xiao Zhan was surprised and almost spilled his cup of tea. "W-What? Then why did you even challenge me?" Xiao Zhan felt a bit irritated, he was ashamed in the casino, and his pride was hurt.

"Xiao Zhan," the handsome man stated and looked at him in the eyes with an impassive look on his face. Hearing his name, he was even more surprised than before. "How did you-"

"Marry me."

---
Sorry for the typos and please do point out or tell if I have errors!