Chapter 8

Wang Yibo and Xiao Zhan didn't waste anytime for the mission. They worked systematically without a problem. Xiao Zhan went back to the VIP Casino like nothing happened. It has been a week since the incident about the whole marriage thing and he's trying his best to gather information without drawing any attention from the workers.

"You guys sure are challenging me a lot after I lost," the gambler said with a chuckle as he takes his prize from winning just a moment ago. "I'll be taking a break for a while." Xiao Zhan said as he stood up from the gambling table and went to the bar section of the VIP room.

"Mr. Wei, we totally thought you're not coming back after you lost," a VIP stated as he fans himself. The person with the fan actually became friends with Xiao Zhan when he came back at the casino. He actually noticed this man before but didn't mind him too much since the man was staying a bit lowkey at the VIP gamblers. As usual, he was wearing a dark green mask with some yellow designs at the edges. His fake name was called Huiasang. He just usually watch other VIPs play and barely gambles with others. "Aiya, it was nothing, just a small matter," he said as he waved his left hand lazily.

The VIP with a fan immediately sits beside him, "Not to be rude Mr. Wei, how did you survive? Didn't you give up everything?" He whispered closer as he cover his mouth with a fan. "Mr. Huaisang, you've been asking about that since I came back here. Still not satisfied with my answer?" Xiao Zhan said with a laugh as he drinks a glass of wine that was served. "Please feed my curiosity."

"Please find another target to ask." Xiao Zhan heard Yibo's words from the earing and gave a slight chuckle. "Okay, but first, I have questions to ask you."

Huaisang immediately closes his fan as he crosses his arms, "Mr. Wei, all of your questions are the things that I don't know! What's with those kind of interrogations anyways?" He complained pitifully. "It's just that I've staying too ignorant for too long here. I was curious how other are doing."

"I'll try my best to answer them even if I don't know exactly," Huaisang explained as he sighs. "You really want to know how I survived ah?"

"It's worth to know it," Huaisang whispered but Xiao Zhan didn't really catch what he said and shrugs it off. "Okay, come closer," and so, the other man did get closer as he leans in a bit. "I have a very wonderful lover back home who loves me dearly." Xiao Zhan internally laughs because he knows the agent is listening to them.

Mr. Huaisang eyes widen upon hearing his words and quickly fans himself. "Aigo, Mr. Wei is so lucky to have a lover! So that's why, I thought you had some secret."

"It is a secret, he pampers me so much," the gambler said with a wink and he hears a cough from his earing. Xiao Zhan's smile couldn't help but get wider. "Anyways, mister Huaisang, it's my turn to ask you."

"Okay Mr. Wei, but please do it slowly." The other says with a sigh as he fans himself once more. "Don't worry, well, here goes,"  the gambler said as he shakes his glass and the ice makes a clang sound.

"There are at least 5 dealers here in the VIP casino," he whispered and Mr. Huaisang leans a bit more closer to hear him. "Do you find anyone suspicious here?"

His fellow gambler pauses for a while as he closes his fan decorated with simple chinese designs. He taps his fan on his chin as he hums. "Ah yes! The one with the black mask," he whispered as points his fan from time to time at the gambler who had his back turned at the far end of the room.

"He was clearly suspicious and I even saw him pick pocket a VIP's bag!" Mr. Huaisang said as he shakes his head pitifully. "Seriously? Why didn't you stop him?"

"Aiya, I-I'm too afraid to confront anyone," he stuttered and covered himself with his fan. "Mr. Huaisang, you should be braver and do happen to see him carry a black bag?"