Part 16 - What Was That?

Part 16

NILDA POV

Right now, I'm in my room with Nick as I look at him talking to that witch's brother.

I've been with him for a very long time now and never in the past have I seen him speak so calmly and patiently with anyone except Roman. Even lately he has been behaving very weirdly ... What the hell is going on here??? What's happening to him??? Is he actually changing like Roman said??? Is really that Maya having her effect on Nick as well??

No way..!!!!!!

If that would have been the case, Nick would not have come with me to my room. He would not be sleeping with me... Instead he would stayed back with Roman and Maya, but he didn't.

And moreover, Nick has himself said that he doesn't accept Maya as his wife.!! And the way he treated her has confirmed the same at times also. He didn't even touch her. That itself shows Nick's disinterest in that bitch.

May be because of Roman, Nick is doing all of this as Roman is concerned about that Maya and her handicap brother.

Yess...

That's exactly why's going on..

I'm just overthinking here.

As Nick cuts the call and turns to me, I say all surprised by this unusual action of his ;

" Why would you even call that bitch's brother..??? "

He just looks at me with a blank face, knowing that he's not interested to reply me as he turns hia back towards me, I insist again as I say ;

" I'm asking you something Amore.... Why did you even call him..??? I'm noticing that you're getting close to that boy..??? Why sooo..??? "

I say as I approach him trying to hold his hand.

But instead he yanks my hand away as he states angrily ;

" Don't you dare Nilda... I'm not answerable to you.... I do whatever I want... You're not my wife to question me..!!!! Even my wife doesn't speak like that to me... So stop behaving like that.... You're just my girlfriend and you better stay like that only.... Don't try to take control of my life...

And one more thing..!!!!!!!

Stay the hell away from Roman and Brian and anything concerning them..!!!!

I won't repeat myself..!! "

Nick says and then he walks out of the room angrily without looking back as I look at the door which he banged hard while exiting.

It is the first time that Nick spoke like that to me. Never has he ever said or even reminded me what I am to him..!!!!!

Dis he actually said his wife...!!! Since when did he start comparing me with that vixen!!!???

What the F*ck was that???

All of this is happening because that bitch...

Her arrival itself is bloody bad luck..

Because of her, Nick and I had a big fight before that so-called wedding of theirs and even now..!!!

Feeling my blood boiling only by thinking about how her arrival has drastically changed things for me.

Nick could not refuse his father to marry her, she could have very well declined this proposal.

But No..!!!!!

She did agree for this damned wedding, and by doing so she snatched away my dream of becoming Nick's wife, of being the most powerful and successful woman.