Chapter 1 - It all started...

Some quick notes on speech an stuff:

Chars speaking : I will have my REVENGE

Chars thought's : "They will all pay..."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here in the elemental nations, in the Land of Fire with it's ninja village, The village hidden in the leaves or better known to all as Konoha.

On the highest peak behind Konoha we find a four year old boy sitting on his own enjoying the wind, he is Naruto Uzumaki-Namikaze, though it's a surname he's come to dislike because of his family who has basically completely abandoned him by now

On the highest peak behind Konoha we find a four year old boy sitting on his own enjoying the wind, he is Naruto Uzumaki-Namikaze, though it's a surname he's come to dislike because of his family who has basically completely abandoned him by now. It all started two years ago when his mother basically started ignoring him in favor of his two siblings, after two months Naruto realized that he pretty much doesn't have a place in that family anymore but he still had hope.

One thing should be known about Naruto and that, is that even though he is young he is incredibly smart so figuring out the past and how his parents fawn over his siblings wasn't all that hard. With his intelligence it was easy for him to unlock his chakra hoping it would be enough to impress his parents but alas it was simply shrugged off.

One thing that has been bothering him for a while now is the fact that a soft voice within his head has been calling him every few days, and the time in between has been getting shorter and shorter lately with the voice getting louder.

Lying down on his back and closing his eyes he thought back to the events of the past he's been able to piece together through hearsay and documents he managed to find in his fathers office and his study at home.

---flashback---

Four years ago, in the village hidden in the leaves, the nine tailed fox was released from his seal and was controlled to go on a rampage and nearly destroy the village. The seal was weak due to the fact that his host or otherwise know as a Jinchuriki, was giving birth.

The woman that was in labor was called Uzumaki Kushina , she gave birth to three beautiful children. The eldest a boy called Naruto, the middle child a girl called Mito and lastly the youngest of them a boy called Menma. The eldest of the triplets had bright blond hair, the bluest eyes you have ever seen. The middle child had lovely red hair and dark blueish purplish eyes with three whisker marks on each cheek. And the youngest of the three had dark red hair, pure purple eyes with three whisker marks on each cheek.

Whilst she was giving birth to her children, her husband was right there with her, keeping the nine tailed fox at bay in the seal due to the fact that the seal would be weakening and the nine tailed fox could escape. Her husband was called Namikaze Minato, the Fourth Hokage or otherwise known as the Yellow Flash due to his bright blond hair and his well known Jutsu that makes him move faster than sound.

Late at night on the tenth of October, the triplets were born. The now new complete family were happy, but not for long because Minato wasn't concentrating on the seal anymore because the children were born.