Chapter 10 - First Mission

Some quick notes on speech an stuff:

Chars speaking : I will have my REVENGE

Chars thought's : "They will all pay..."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was currently the morning of the following day and Naruto was taking his time hopping from one roof to another as he made his way to training ground three. A part of him was still unhappy over the shitty team he got placed on while another part of him was simply happy he got to do missions again.

Naruto - (calm voice) Let's hope we can get through the shitty D ranks quickly!

About ten minutes later he arrived at training ground three and was surprised to find both Kakashi and Kushina there alongside his entire team. Judging by the looks on his teams faces they were not happy at all to be there so early.

Kakashi - (calm voice) Good now that Naruto is here as well we can get started.

Menma + Mito - (annoyed voice) Why the hell do we have to wait for the servant!?

Kushina - (angry voice) Silence! You will do as you're told from now on!

Menma + Mito - (scared whimpering)

Kakashi - (calm voice) Now then here is the judgement made by the hokage regarding this team and what will be happening from now on, firstly Naruto you will be taken off of the team for a while...

Menma + Mito - (arrogant voice) Hah! We knew the servant wasn't worthy enough to be on the same squad as us!

Kakashi - (angry voice) Shut up! Interrupt me again and I will be punishing you!

Menma + Mito - (arrogant voice) You can't punish us! You aren't worthy enough!

Naruto - (cold angry voice) (pulls out katana) One more word and I will cut your heads off!

Menma + Mito - (arrogant but scared voice) Shut up servant!

Naruto - (cold angry voice) Smother the land... Eternal Winter... (katana changes to zanpaktou first form)

Kushina - (scared voice) Naruto please wait, I will make sure to punish these two so don't kill them!

Naruto - (cold angry voice) I've given them enough chances already... they need to be put in their place!

Kushina - (scared voice) We will make sure they won't cause trouble again so please, please calm down...

Naruto - (cold angry voice) (return zanpaktou to sealed state and sheaths it) Fine! Now Kakashi continue what you were busy with!

Kakashi - (annoyed voice) As I was saying before I was so rudely interrupted! Naruto you will be off the team for a while, during that time you can take missions from the Hokage with the rank of jounin made available to you for the duration.

Kushina - (angry voice) As for the rest of you, you will be divided into two, Sasuke and Sakura will be undergoing intensive training under Kakashi for the next couple of months, while you two (looks at Menma and Mito) will be experiencing hell with me, you're father and I have decided to train you into proper ninjas regardless of the methods!

Naruto - (cold angry voice) I will be leaving for a mission then!

Kushina - (nervous voice) Naruto wait...