Chapter 3 - Awakened... What the hell?!?!

Some quick notes on speech an stuff:

Chars speaking : I will have my REVENGE

Chars thought's : "They will all pay..."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We find ourselves in the land of the former Uzusiogakure beneath the highest mountain in a large cavern that was formerly sealed away from the world. Here in this cavern lies Naruto who was starting to regain consciousness after twelve hours of being knocked out when the final merger happened...

Naruto - (groaning in pain) Urgh... Where am I?... wait... right I was merging mine and Xurius's soul for my zanpaktou's spirit... looks like it succeeded...

Resting for a couple of minutes Naruto finally managed to sit upright, when he looked at his zanpaktou he was surprised to find a beautiful blue katana in the former's place. Moving closer he grabbed the katana from the ground and admired it's simple beauty before sitting in a lotus position and entering jinzen.

When Naruto entered his inner world he was awed by it's beauty as before him was this...

While Naruto was being amazed someone sneaked up on him from behind carrying a large icy scythe, slowly but surely they closed the distance between them and Naruto before lunging abruptly forward casting the scythe to the ground and smothering Nar...

While Naruto was being amazed someone sneaked up on him from behind carrying a large icy scythe, slowly but surely they closed the distance between them and Naruto before lunging abruptly forward casting the scythe to the ground and smothering Naruto in a hug...

To say Naruto was shocked would be an understatement as one moment he was staring at the beautiful scenery and the next he got smothered in a hug from an unknown woman. Turning his head he saw the face of an ethereal beauty staring back at him with a gentle motherly smile.

After she let Naruto go he turned around to see her properly and was shocked to see how beautiful she is...

??? - (playful mature voice) Ufufufufu... hello my child... you have finally come here, I have been waiting for you...

Naruto - (surprised voice) Are you?...

??? - (playful mature voice) Ufufufufu... indeed I am... now you must leave first for a bit ok... and remember to call my name... it is...

When Naruto closed his eyes for a moment before opening them he found himself back in the cavern, taking a moment to calm himself he slowly stood up before placing his zanpaktou in it's sheath and taking an Iai stance and speaking the name of his partner for life now.