2. FIRST FIGHT

[XIAO ZHAN P.O.V]

I'm heading back towards my dorm after class its tiring day as usual. Oh, I remember the new roommate. I got excited. I'm sure he will not stand the untidy room; he will request to move out in another room.

I'm grinning at my own thoughts that I don't aware I'm standing in front of my room. I open the door; to my surprise, the room that I left untidy in this morning is now clean as brand new. What the hell.

Putting down my bags, I startled when he comes out in the comfort room

Putting down my bags, I startled when he comes out in the comfort room. He looking me head to toe. What's wrong with him? I'm not a thief. Then he walked past in me to his studying table. What? Did he ignore me?

"You!" I called at him. He looks back at me.

"A garbage collector." He murmured, enough to hear. what? He called me a garbage collector are you serious?

"What did you call me?!" I walked fast towards him. "Are you looking for a fight?" I raised my voice at him, he only stared me with those cold eyes and snort.

"Then, what is wrong with you?!" He shouted back

"Then, what is wrong with you?!" He shouted back. I startle. "Why leave this room full of trash? are you a garbage collector?" He followed.

Huh? Trash? Did he call my things trash? My patience is losing right now; I clench my fist to press my anger to not punch him straight in his face, instead, I grab his collar and pinned him to the hall.

"You! You should move out right now!" I glared at him.

"Why should I move out? This room is my room starting today!" He also glared at me. "Are you purposely ruining this room?" he looking straight to my eyes.

"Yes! Are you happy now? Then leave!." He looked surprised.

He inhales deep to calm himself a bit. "I really don't want to fight you but It's right for me to know why you don't want me to stay here."  I released him. I walked farther at him to cool down my self.

"I won't tell you, It's not your business anyway. I don't want you being my roommate!" This brat. When did I realize where's the fuck my things go?

"Where the hell you put my clothes?" I said while searching all over my things.

"In a trash tank." He replied like nothing. Ahrggg... this kid! I stomped towards the door to collect my things in the trash tank but I stop midway and looked back at him.

"You will move out in this room and that's final."I rushed to exit the room.

[WANG YIBO P.O.V]

Ah, I really don't want to start my whole school year like this. I just transfer today and then I got a fight with my new roommate.  I don't expect this happened to my first day.

After our heat argument who hates me from I don't know what's the reason rushes exits the room. I sigh, what is his problem with me? I think I lose my temper a little while ago to shout back at him. But he is the first to shout and he purposely scatters his cloths to ruin his room.

What should I do? Should I leave in this room? Should I request to transfer to another room? But when I do that, I'm sure my Uncle knows about this and he will angry more at me that I won't want to make it happen.

I sigh again, I think I should have to apologize at him for throwing his stuff and clear our misunderstanding.

I returned all the papers that I have thrown in the trash can to his desk and arranging his books in the bookshelf neatly. After putting my things in order I felt sleepy. I check the time it's almost nine in the evening, why he's not returning back? It's getting late. huh? What did I worry about him? No, No. It's just ...

Ahrg... I shake my own thoughts, but should I wait for him to come back?...

✴✴✴

N/A

Guys, I'm really sorry for the slow update. My work is overload. Please, please forgive me.

How's this chapter? Wang Yibo is still Wang Yibo who is down to earth for Zhan. Did he really make up to Zhan and Is Zhan accept him as a roommate?

English is not my native language, please bear with me.

Stay tuned guys, I will appreciate your votes and comment.

Thank you~