11. CHAOS IN THE HOSPITAL

[WANG YIBO P.O.V]

Even though I can't see his face clearly, His blushing face made my heart leap for enjoyment

Even though I can't see his face clearly, His blushing face made my heart leap for enjoyment. His reaction proves that I have an effect on him and that's the good sign to start our friendship for now. I need to become more patient to achieve my goal, which is to build a good relationship with Zhan-ge.

"Let's go." After parking the car in front of the building office of my brother. I get off, I heard Zhan-ge protest. "Wait! Yibo you should ..." I can tell he is not comfortable during our rides especially when we arrived in the vicinity in the hospital. One of the guards greet me and I gave my car key for him to park my car in the parking area. I usually do that when I came by here for my visit. Most of the guards and employees here know me already and this guard is one of them.

I look at Zhan-ge who is twitching his hands nervously. I grab his sweating hands and drag him inside the building. "Wait, Yibo ..." he said, trying to scape my holds. "We don't have time. We are late." I answered him, we ride at the elevator and stop on the 8th floor. I keep holding his soft hand for the whole time. This entire floor is my brother's office. I knock at the one class door three times and open to enter. I released Zhan-ge's hands when I saw his brother Cheng frown looking at our intertwined hands. What is he doing here anyway?

I walk in and move where is my brother who's sipping his tea at the class window. "Brother" I great him. "Oh, My baby brother is here, come here give your big brother a hug." I sigh, he is always like this. His personality is the opposite of mine, who is clingy, noisy and most of all he likes to make fun of me. He smiles widely when he notices Zhan-ge who is talking with his brother Cheng. He sprints fast where Zhan-ge is and suddenly hugs him. Huh? Wait ... Did they know each other? and why Zhan-ge enjoying his hug? What relationship they have? But knowing my brother Zhan-ge is not his type. My shocking self keeps staring at them, who is sweet hugging each other.

I don't hear what is my brother says but then Zhan-ge answered him "I'm fine, Kuan-ge, I'm sorry I can't visit you these days

I don't hear what is my brother says but then Zhan-ge answered him "I'm fine, Kuan-ge, I'm sorry I can't visit you these days." with his cute smile. My blood boils and I don't want my brother touching my Zhan-ge like that. I'm fuming with anger right now. I can't stand seeing my Zhan-ge being this with my brother, not in front of me and not to my brother. I immediately grab his hands and drag him at my side. I don't care what they thinking about me right now. "Oh, I smell jealous here," Cheng adds more fire of what I feel. Yes, I am jealous, So what! He is mine, He becomes mine.