6. MY NAME IS ...

[WEI YING'S P.O.V / ... ]

I've woke up with the pain in my neck. "Fuck! Where the hell did I get this cut!" I irritatedly cursed. When someone approaches and sits beside me. "Zhan-ge, are you okay? Does it's hurt a lot? Do we need to go to the hospital to check it?" He is ... No, this ... I am dreaming? My shocking self keeps staring at the man in front of me. The man that I keep searching for a long time, now he is here. I can't believe it.

Those beautiful eyes

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Those beautiful eyes. I carefully raised my hands to touch those faces that I missed so much. There is a warm feeling inside me when I touch his face.  He closed his eyes as if I will hit him anytime. I just keep caressed those cheeks to convince my self that this is not a dream-like I would use to. I heard him speak again "Zhan-ge ... I'm ..."

Zhan? Why are you calling someone's name when I am here in front of you my Lan Zhan? My eyes land to his lips. This mouth of yours that you should call only my name. I immediately devour those lips with a kiss. My kiss returns back when he slightly open his mouth. My disappointment vanished replaced with lust and satisfaction.

When I pull back to inhale some air before I forgot to breathe, I lick my own lips. Ah, I missed you so much. I jolt surprised when suddenly there is someone knocking in the door I cursed under my breath. Who the hell would disturb my intimate moments with my Lan Zhan?

"Zhan! Yibo! What happened there?" Oh, it's Shijie. I run fast towards the door to open her. "I missed you! Shijie!" I greet and hug her tightly. "A-ying... I missed you too." she surprised greet me back rubbing my back.

"It's been a long time since I meet you." Pulling back when I remember that I have been an important person earlier. "Shijie, I have good news, Finally I found him. I found My Lan Zhan." I'm excited about telling her the news. Seeing her expression, I beat she will not believe me. " He is here Shijei!" pulling her hands inside when she suddenly stops me.

"A-ying what happed? " her gaze landed in my wounded neck. She pulls me back inside the room instead. She mentions me to sit in bed. I make her worried again and she is mad right now. "What happened Yibo?" She looks around in the messy room and the scattered piece of broken glass on the floor. Yibo? "No, Jie he is Lan Zhan that I talk to you earlier." I heard Lan Zhan mumble "I'm sorry..." Huh? Sorry for what?

Shijie goes to the bathroom to get some clean towel and basin with water. She sits in front of me and wipes gently my wounded neck I winced in sting pain. "Jie, are you mad? Please talk to me." I pout at her, she sighed. "A-Ying, I'm not mad, Why should I?" She smiled at me again. "But your wound is deep, I will call A-cheng to check it?" I back away at her. "No!... No!... Please, Jie. Don't call him... Please" I plead at her.

"Don't be afraid he will not hurt you, he only checks your wound." She explained and fetch something in his pocket after sometimes she faces me again. "No! ... Please listen to me Jie, After a long time, I just meet my Lan Zhan now. Please give me more time to be with him. A-cheng will definitely make me sleep again! I don't want that!" I tried to convince her. But my explanation becomes void at her. I now she will not believe me, I need to escape before he comes. I ran fast out the door, but I got bumped with that fucking asshole. Shit! Why is he fast coming here?

 "Where are you going?" He grasps both my shoulder but I manage to push him and run to hide my Lan Zhan's back

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"Where are you going?" He grasps both my shoulder but I manage to push him and run to hide my Lan Zhan's back. "Lan Zhan, help me!" He just stood there like a statue. "Lan Zhan!" Is he listening to me? "Hey, you! New transferee hold him!" A-cheng shouts and walks inside the room. Seeing Lan Zhan stare at A-cheng, Shijie introduced to him. "A-cheng is our school nurse Yibo, Don't worry." Lan Zhan looked back at A-cheng for seconds and faces me "No! Lan Zhan! You should not listen to him. Please ..." I held his hand trying to convince him.

"Your wounds will be infected if you don't have to treat it fast." His worried eyes looking at me. "Lan Zhan ..." Looking back at him, I think there is no choice. I can't escape right now. I don't want Lan Zhan to worry more about me. "Okay, ... But promise me you won't disappear again?" I ask him.

"Hmn" He nods to answer. "Then, kissed me!" His face had no reaction but I can see his ears tint with pink shade. Oh, Lan Zhan, My Lan Zhan is he still shy? I smirk remembering those hot kissed we shared minutes ago.

"Stop your nonsense there and sit here!" A-cheng shout "Tsk! Will you know how to wait? I'm still talking with My Lan Zhan." I shout back. " Wait for your ass!, I don't have time for your nonsense, come here quick!" Ahrg, why is he always like this? Lan Zhan guide me to sit again in bed.

"Sit." He said with a soft voice. If not My Lan Zhan is here I will definitely escape right now. I glared at A-cheng. Lan Zhan sits beside me. "What did you do this time to have those cuts?" A-cheng curiously asks me. "I don't know." I honestly replied to him. When I see those long needles A-cheng holds, Oh shit! I panicked, those needles again! I pulled Lan Zhan into a tight hug.

"I'm here." He rubbing my back to soothe me. "What was that for?" I heard Lan Zhan ask "This will help him to calm." A-cheng answered. He holds my arm putting some cold liquid and I feel sudden pain when the needle pricking my skin causing pull my arms back.

"Sir!, Please be gentle!" Lan Zhan said to A-cheng. "I'm being gentle here, tell this idiot to stay still!" A-cheng depends on. "Zhan-ge, don't move it will hurt you more." Lan Zhan said pulling out my hug at him. Seeing I've distracted A-cheng continues giving me a shot quick but slowly.

I began to feel sleepy and light-headed. I know this gonna happen, I just want to be with my Lan Zhan. I tried to focus but Lan Zhan's face becomes blurred. "My name ... is ... Wei Ying... remember... that..." after A-cheng pulling out the needle in my skin I feel weak and darkness envelops me.

A/N

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

A/N

How is it, guys? Do you like this one? Feel free to comment here.

Cliphanger is here again. I do love making it. Sorry~

I know many of you confused about why Lan Zhan & Wei Ying are here, I will explain this when our story goes by. In the meantime let's enjoy the interaction with them.

I may haven't replied in you comment Guys, Sorry for that. But It means a lot to me. Your comments and voting inspired me to continue.

Thank you for your continuous support.