🔞19. HORNY TROUBLE 🔞

A/N

I'm late again, Soorrrryyyy Guys~

My schedule is so tight that sometimes I forget to eat. I need to take care my mother who is sick at the evening and then at the morning I need to go to my work. Every day I don't have enough sleep rushing to my work but as I am a bread winner of my family I need to do this for them.

Hope you understand my situation, Even thought it's hard I won't give up to write this fanfac until I will finish it.

Please hang on there guys, more patience and understanding. I will do all my best to gave you more YiZhan moments.

And also, I hope I meet youre expectation in this chapter. This is the longest chapter I had. Enjoy reading and give me you loving votes and comments.

Thank you for your support as always.

#Stay Safe

❣️Hannah❣️

================================================================================

*WARNING: SEXUAL CONTENT/PHOTOGRAPY*

WANG YIBO P.O.V.

Getting up early in the morning just to dash immediately to the entrance of the university to find the reason behind my sleepless night but it turns out that he's the one who's waiting for me all this time

Getting up early in the morning just to dash immediately to the entrance of the university to find the reason behind my sleepless night but it turns out that he's the one who's waiting for me all this time. My phone buzzed indicating that there's an incoming call. I picked it up right away and I was expecting that it's a call from Yubin, turns out it really is him who's calling.

"Sorry Yibo, I ... can't stop him."

His apologetic voice made me feel like pitying him.

"Leave it to me from here on. Thank you."

I hung up the phone and walked through the crowded entrance.