Charecters

Rachael Merrywick
Age-17
Hight-5:8
Description
She has a heart shaped face with large brown downs turned eyes.framed by thick arched brows that have a small mole below the right brow . Her lips are full with a prominent cupids bow.with a button nose that has light freckles scattered over the bridge.being Of Egyptian and White descent she has medium olive skin. because she's transgender woman due to hormones small breast and slightly wide hips. shoulder length messy waved black hair .

John Merrywick
Age-47
Hight-6:1
Description
A kind face with a wide smile a big green eyes he has a slight stubbled beard and a long nose his body is slightly chubby and tanned. And his hand is very short and black.
(Sorry his one was short but honestly he's not really that much of an important character I just need to give Rachael a parent.)

A/n I'd just like to say that I'm not really a writer I normally use this app for reading. But because with all the fan fiction and one shots I see out there. none of the characters are transgender and I'm a transgender woman myself so this is just something for people like me obviously you don't have to be transgender to read it but I hope you enjoy sorry if it's not that good this is like my fist attempt. Also will be more characters but they will be introduced on the other parts of the book these are just for the first twilight movie.