Not Today

***Jackson's POV***

I woke up to my sweet mate. She was sleeping soundly beside me. Her hair was all mussed and a little bit of drool was gracing the corner of her lips.

I stroked the side of her face with my forefinger, from her temple, down her jaw and to her chin. She had a beautiful face. I could get lost looking at her.

"That's creepy." Claire accused.

"I'm just admiring my mate" I defended.

"Well, do you like what you see?" She smirked.

"Well, yes, yes I do." I smiled.

"Good!" She jumped up and landed in my lap, pecking my lips.

I should be getting ready for the day. But, a few minutes won't hurt.

I placed both hands on the side of her face and pulled her in for a kiss. I claimed her lips in an open mouth assault. I was greedily stealing her breath.

A small moan escaped the back of her throat, I lapped it up with my tongue, swallowing it. I continued to savagely brutalize her perfect pink pout with no regard for air.

I needed to stop, my cock was saluting her.

"Baby, we gotta stop." I announced while pulling away from her sinful mouth.

"I don't wanna" she whimpered.

I shrugged my shoulders and went in for more kissing.

When I came up for air the next time, Claire just slid down my jaw line, greedily biting and licking my neck. She hit the spot where she would mark me and flames ignited like a kerosene fire.

Claire was rocking against my lap and my hands were holding her hips in place.

If she didn't stop, I was gonna ravage her.

I was panting as she attacked my throat. A low growl was rumbling in my chest.

I flipped us over and started grinding slowly into her center.

"God, Jackson, yes" Clair breathed in a husky whisper of lust.

I wasn't sure if I was ready to claim her body. But, Viribus had no doubts.

"Want Mate, Need Mate." Viribus begged.

"I'm trying to go slow." I explained.

"Fine, slowly fuck mate" he jeered.

I really couldn't think of a good reason not to give in.

I slipped my thumb into the waist band of Claire's silky black panties and snapped it hard against her hips.

"Mmmmm" she moaned.

I'm fucking done!

My body was betraying me. I couldn't think straight, I needed to please her.

"Please Jackson, please I want you." She begged.

I ripped her panties straight off her body with a snatch of my claws.