Chapter Eight

Hassan's POV
I was driving along the street to Anty Amina's home. Mom persuaded me into going there to at least have a conversation with Jasrah and get to know her well. Mom can be unbelievable atimes. I tried escaping and gave her excuses related to work but she didn't agree to them.

I arrived the front porch of the house and ascended on the small stair that led to the main door. I knocked on the door, bouncing on my feet due to the uneasiness. Something i often do when I'm in an awkward or uncomfortable situation.

The door was opened by an emotionless Asiya. Looking up at me, her eyes went wide with an ear to ear smile. Even with the smile you could still tell she has been crying the whole day.
I guess the news of me declining her must have hit her right in the spot. Serves her right, I internally gave myself a high five.

"Hey Hassan". Asiya said yet seductively.
"Hi". I said with a fake smile. Like seriously? This girl is still trying to flirt with me after knowing I've chosen her sister over her.
"Come in, let me call Mom". She led me inside and sprinted up the stairs like a child running for toys. I found a single sofa and sat down.
My eyes were searching the whole room, looking if i'll see Jasrah anywhere.
"Oh C'mon, why am i even looking for her?". I said with a scoff.
"Because you think she beautiful". My inner voice said.
Anty Amina and Asiya approaching brought me back to reality. "My child, you are welcome".
"Good morning ma'am". I greeted.
"Morning my child, call me Anty or Mom please, we shouldn't be formal". Anty Amina said.
"So what brings you here?". She asked.
"I came to speak with Jasrah, is she home?". I asked Anty, her expression changing to a sour one. "No she's not home, she went out for a walk". She said, air quoting the 'walk'.
"Okay then, i guess I'll come back some other time". I stood up to leave but was stopped by Anty. "Atleast stay for a while my child".
"Yeah Hassan, stay for a while please". Asiya said with a toothy grin.
"Umm i'm sorry but i cant. I've got quite some work to do. See you next time". I immediately exited the house and drove off towards an empty street. I decided to just go for a drive and while away time.

The road was oddly quiet but something kept pushing me to drive down the road. I didn't know why but i kept on driving.

I noticed a narrow road by the left and the view i was looking at was foggy but it seemed like someone was being chased.
I pulled up and decided to check out what it was. Who does that?.
I was planning on turning on the ignition and driving off but i couldn't. I felt i wanted to go. I jogged down the road with a golf club which i always kept in the trunk.

Just as i approached the spot.
I saw two men trying to abuse a girl. They didn't seem to notice my presence so that gave me the opportunity to hit one with the golfstick on the head which made him pass out at the spot.
I jerked the other, pulling him by the collar. I gave him several punches making him land on his knees. I rushed to where the girl laid unconsciously to see what condition she was in.
I turned her face to checked for any bruises and my eyes went wide with shock.
"Jasrah!!". I exclaimed, feeling my blood boiling in me. I positioned her in a much better position and got up, grabbing the golfstick.
"How dare you touch her?". I said approaching the conscious guy with rage. He was gasping for air as i was hitting him with all I've got.
"How dare you touch what's mine?". I asked before realizing what i said.
"Wait, what?!". I thought
I felt a punch in my stomach and that was when i realized what was going on. I landed on the ground.

"We just wanted to have fun with her. What's the problem with that?". The guy asked and that filled me with rage. I stood up and punch him hard on the jaw. Loosing his stance, he fell on the floor. I kept on hitting him till i was sure he was unconscious.

I rushed to where Jasrah was and picked her up. It wasn't right for me to touch her since she wasn't legally mine yet but i had to. Nobody was around to help so i carried her bridal style and walked down to where my car was parked.

I drove to the nearest hospital nervously, carrying her unconscious body.

Minutes passed and there was no news. Mom, Anty Amina and Asiya were present. I was restlessly pacing the hallway.
Mom tried calming me down but failed. I kept wondering why i was so worried but i didn't care to answer my questions. I just needed Jasrah to be find.

Thirty minutes later, a tired looking doctor came out from the room Jasrah was admitted in. "How is she doctor?". I asked rushing to his side.
"Well, she's fine now. She just had a mild concussion due to the impact she got from falling and from the looks of it. She's stressed mentally". He said. "Alhamdulillah". Mom sighed. She was much more concerned than Anty Amina and Asiya. "I would advise she gets enough rest. Here are her prescriptions, you can get the drugs in our pharmacy. And you can take her home". The doctor concluded before leaving.

"Can i go see her?.. Alone if that's possible". I asked unsure of their answers. Anty Amina and Asiya had a pained expression on their faces. "Sure son. We'll be waiting here". Mom said with a smile.

I knocked lightly before opening the door. She didn't notice my presence, her eyes were fixed on the ceiling and obviously in deep thoughts. She looked weak and frightened. I cleared my throat because that was the only way i could get her attention which i did.

She drifted off from her reverie and averted her eyes. Looking directly at me.....

And they lived happily ever after. The end 😂😂😂💔. So impossible, yeah?
Well not anytime soon.
So please what do you guys think? Giving a Hassan's POV?
Drop comments, share and vote oo 🙏❤️
Hugs and kisses ❤️❤️ ❤️