Chapter Twenty Four

Hassan's POV
I was up all night working my butt off just to make sure today turns out great, with no distractions from work whatsoever.
Yasmine wouldn't really be an issue. I've got my ways to keep her away. Just for the mean time tho but i can't promise to keep her away forever. She's cunning and surely wouldn't back off easily.
It was very early in the morning and i didn't get even a bit of sleep. I decided to pray and have little hours of sleep before encountering what i have planned for us today. Easily, i drifted into a quick slumber.

I woke up to the sound of my alarm. "It's 11am already?". I mumbled with annoyance, wanting to go back to bed so badly but time wasn't going to wait for me.
I grudgingly dragged myself out of bed and got to the restroom to have a quick shower.
Minutes later i got done with whatever business i had with the restroom. I was in front of my wardrobe in a towel hanging on my waist and a smaller one around my neck. Being indecisive about what to wear. I decided to go with a casual look considering the fact that for some reason, Jasrah fancies them.
I was so used to corporate or natives but what was the harm in making this little sacrifice for her.
Thoughts of her ran through my mind, how she sometimes is care free and sometimes shy, how she looks beautiful when she smiles, how peaceful she looks while she's asleep.
PS: i did watch her fall asleep on the couch yesterday.
I snapped out of my trance of thoughts. Spraying one of the perfumes available, i left the room.
I got to the dining area and saw Jasrah setting the table. Seeing that she cooked again, i was ecstatic. Her hair was partially wrapped with a towel, i could tell she was out of the shower not long ago.

"Good morning". She said immediately she noticed my presence. I walked towards her, this time she wasn't as lost as she was yesterday.
I planted a kiss on her forehead. This has happened two times in a week now and i may get used to it. Her hair smelled of lavender shampoo, i had to sniff it in some more without her noticing.

"Morning Jas". A large grin on my face. I stepped a few feet away from her and there she was still on her spot, with a shy look. Happy to know i had this much effect on her, i couldn't help but chuckle.
"Are you going to stand there all day?". I gave her an amused look. She managed to sit opposite from me with a blush she was trying so hard to hide and served both of us.
Placed a bacon sandwich and croissant on my plate alongside a hot coffee. Just what i needed to begin my day with. I digged in without hesitating.
She had just a croissant with a glass of juice.
"We'll be heading out by 2pm. So please get ready before then. I know how long you take to get ready so this is an early notice". I said.
That earned me a glare.
"Where are we going?". I could see she was getting curious.
"Calm your horses, you wait and see for yourself".
"Okay". She said defeated with a pout.
"And, I don't always take long getting ready". She continued.
"Ohhhh really? Prove me wrong today then".
She smirked at me as she got up to clear the table.
"Before then, i have some work i need to take care of. If you need me, you know where to find me". I half yelled knowing she would be able to hear me from the kitchen.

It was few minutes before 2pm which was my cue to get ready. I changed into a different casual look and i knew i was good to go just by a single glance at myself in the mirror.
"Let's see if this long time dresser is going to prove me wrong". I said heading to the sitting room.

And there i was, looking around without a sight of her.
"Of course, what was i expecting?". Much to my amazement, it boosted my ego and confidence.
"What did you say?". I heard her voice from behind me, she was coming from the balcony's direction. All dressed up with a plastered smirk that didn't wear off her face.
Both the ego and confidence crashed in front of my eyes. They were rather replaced with surprise and joy. 
Surprised that she actually proved me wrong and joyful for the fact that the beautiful woman in front of me was mine.

As much as i wanted to tell her what my heart says. Let her know how i really felt because this feeling within me can never be denied. Realizing i was in love with her, i wanted to just say it to her out loud there and then but couldn't, i was nervous for the first time about my decision. I just have to wait for the right time to tell her of my feelings.

"Take a picture. It lasts longer". I heard her say which snapped me out of my daydream. I can't believe i was staring for that long, then i realized what she did there. Using my words against me.
"Nice try". Giving her a devilish smirk.
"Didn't do anything". She said with a shrug, acting all innocent.

"Shall we?". Leading her to the door, we were out. I closed the door behind me and got to the elevator, reaching first floor in no time.
Abdul my faithful chauffeur was outside already waiting beside the car.
"Good day sir, ma'am". He greeted just as he noticed our presence.
We both smiled as i gave him a handshake, acknowledging his presence.

"Well, take this. I'll be needing the car to myself today. So you can take a taxi, go home and rest". I handed him some cash that would be more than enough.
"But sir...". He stammered.
"No buts Abdul. Go on, I'll handle everything".
"Thank you sir. May the blessings of the lord be with you both". He said with a joyful smile, handing me the keys.

"Please tell me where we are going". She was in the passenger seat being all curious.
"Jas. For the twentieth time, I'm not telling you. Wait and see for yourself, we are almost there". My eyes wear fixed on the road. She wasn't helping matter.
On one hand i was ecstatic, on the other i was nervous. My palms were getting sweaty against the steering wheel.
"Man up Hassan". I said to myself.

Few minutes later i was parking in a designated spot in front of a restaurant.
It read "ABC Kitchen". It was a very famous restaurant and i only came here occasionally.
Jasrah was gleaming, and from the looks of it she was happy i brought her to such a restaurant.
Just looking at her happy. My nervousness washed down entirely.
"Let's go in". I offered my arm and she slid her own around mine as we walked towards the entrance.

Phew. I dunno if i should make another Hassan's POV. What do y'all think?
Jasrah's or Hassan's?
Well comment and we'll find out.
Going to take care of any typos, you might as well help me indicate them.
Love y'all ❤️❤️
PS: vote, share and follow