Entry # 20: GASTER

Warning: Death, murder and violence is mentioned in this entry. Cringey drawings are also shown. You can actually skip this chapter if you want.

You've been warned.

TIMELINE 173

• HATE escaped its imprisonment and found a new host

• HATE escaped its imprisonment and found a new host. The First Human should've seen it coming. She was a fool to think that her decisions are above consequences.

• The Eighth Human separated himself from the First Human. With that, the Soul of DETERMINATION was equally divided between them.

• As a new vessel for HATE, the Eighth Human continued FEAR's rampage. If it wasn't for the First Human's daily interventions, this timeline would've resulted into a Genocide Route like the previous one.

• KINDNESS and PATIENCE fell down amidst the chaos. Sensing their arrival, HATE slaughtered the guardian of the Ruins and corrupted the human children. It waited patiently for the rest of the children to arrive.

• The First Human is hunting for HATE, unaware that it had corrupted the fallen JUSTICE and PERSEVERANCE souls. INTEGRITY soon followed the suite.

• BRAVERY went missing. He didn't fall into the Underground in this timeline. What happened to him on the Surface?

• The final battle between HATE and the First Human began. With the power of five inverted human souls, HATE initially has the upper hand, until Papyrus and the Captain of the Royal Guard arrived to her aid. They narrowly won the battle, and my eldest son made sure that the prison he constructed will keep that sentient evil blob contained for decades.

• The Soul of DETERMINATION became whole again. I wonder how would these events affect the next timeline.