Nosebleed Central!

I gently open the door. "Sayori? Where are y-" I begin to say. I look down and see Sayori in bed, sound asleep. I shut myself up as not to wake her up. I pass by the bed and check her tempurature. Her forehead is hot, so she's definetly got a fever of some sorts. I begin to walk back before feeling a tug on my shirt. It's Sayori, not even awake, trying to get me into the bed. My hormones are in overdrive by that point, making me blush so much it hurt my cheeks. "S-s-Sayori! W-what are you doing!?" I say loudly. "Nonononononononnono! I can't take it! No! I'll die of teenage hormone overdrive!  AGGH!" I think rather loudly, still persisting to exit. I eventually give in, unable to free myelf of her grip. Sayori nuzzles my shoulder, causing me to lose my mind internally, my hormones finding a whole new level of existence. I try to contain it, and do, but I can't take anymore of this mentally. She eventually moves her hand onto my cheek, not realizing it's me. My nose starts to bleed all over my shirt. "If this keeps up, I'll have lost a gallon of blood and my hormones will go where no hormone has ever gone before!" I think to myself incredibly loudly. Natsuki walks in, standing in the doorway, just staring at me and laughing. I manage to croak out a pathetic "Help" through the nosebleeding, but Natsuki just stands there, almost laughing hard enough to shake the earth herself. "Oh no, I'm enjoying this far too much to end it!" She says, still laughing. She then walks away, leaving me alone with Sayori, and better yet, she closed the door! Every hormone in my body is now unrelentlessly overdriven, and my shirt will need to be changed soon, before I stain her bed with blood. "Holy Christ! Holy Christ! Holy mother of God!" I begin to exclaim. "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGHHHH!" I scream internally. "Well, at least, it's time with Sayori, right?!? Right?!" I begin to ask my self, and begin to calm down. I then decide to go to sleep alongside Sayori. As I fall asleep, I can't help but think that Sayori is beautiful as always, even like this.

Author's note - those hormones tho