Strong Pain Meds

Y/N POV:

After the mall, we return home, and I decide to take my pain medication. I pop a pill into my hand, along with a glass of water. I down the pill and sit down. "H-h-h-hollly chRIsT thEse are strong!" I say, zoned out. Everybody starts laughing. The walls are distorted colors and shapes. "StaRInG aT thinGs ARe mUCh coolEr tHeN ThEY USeD tO bE.." I say, still zoned. Natsuki laughs so hard she clenches her sides, along with the other, and pops in a movie. It's the My Hero Acedemia movie, but all I do is shout "BIlL cLintOn!! YaaAy!" at the screen. Natsuki has probably burst a lung laughing this hard. Yuri is bawling, she's laughing so hard, and Monika and Sayori are clenching each other to balance themselves they are laughing so hard. I stand up and shuffle over to the kitchen, falling over multiple times. "Oh pantry god, bless me with you Hot Pockets! Hot Pockets! Hot Pockets!" I chant rhythmically, praying. Sayori grabs a bunch of Hot Pockets and heats them up. She then brings them over to the table, laughing all the way. We spend the rest of the evening laughing our lungs apart. Once the meds wear off, my leg hurts much more, but I'm asleep, and don't notice.

Author's note - First time doing this too! Hope you got a kick out of this!