Die Hard

Luca's POV

"Sam, Samuel, Sammy," I say, casually waving my gun around pacing back and front of the backstabbing dick tied to a chair in front of me. My white tank top is soaked in blood from beating the shit out of him and now I just want the god damn papers.

"Where are my papers?" I question, stopping in front of his bruised body. This is about the 20th time I have asked this question.

"What- I-" he stutters but stops talking altogether when the door slams open. Helena walks in, a smirk on her face, rocking a cute woolen sweatshirt and jeans. Cole, one of my men, rushes in fast, panting.

"Sorry boss, couldn't stop her," he says. She rolls her eyes and I wave him off.

"Yes, bella?"

"You looked to be getting nowhere in here so I decided to help," she says, popping her fingers and walking over to the weapons table. I don't see her grab anything but she walks over to Samuel and gives him a breathtaking smile. She pulls off her sweatshirt and throws it by the table so she is just wearing a black bralette and jeans.

"How you doing Sam?" she questions. He grunts in response. She walks around and starts rubbing his shoulders.

"You are so tense, jesus, you act like your gonna die or something," she says. She laughs silently to herself and continues rubbing his shoulders. Her hands linger in certain spots to long, which I don't like. She starts whispering something into Sam's ear. He smirks and nods and she smiles. She climbs on his lap straddling him and keeps whispering things. She starts rubbing her hands down his chest and down his thighs before bucking her hips into his.

"Samuel," I barely hear her urge under her breathe as she continues her assault. He tries holding himself back but she won't keep her hands off him. She trails her fingers up his thigh before gripping him with one hand.

"Noah, Noah took them," he breathes out fast. She smirks and he growls, noticing his mistake. She smiles at him and stands up walking over to me. She gives me a hug which is not normal but I hug her back.

"Looks like my ex-best friend is involved with your 'papers'," she says giving me the look that says 'you will have to explain eventually' and walks out. Before she shuts the door a gunshot goes off and Samuel's head slouches into his shoulder.

I look up at Elena who smiles at me innocently and tucks the gun into the back of her jeans. She walks out of the room well I walk over to the weapons table to grab a new gun. Then I notice her sweatshirt and my eyes widen. She is out there, in a house with over 20 hormonal adult males, in a black lacy bralette and jeans.

"Helena Grace," I shout, sprinting out of the basement.

Elena's POV

"Die Hard is a Christmas movie," Dash retorts sipping his whiskey. I roll my eyes and continue texting my mom on repeat that both Miles and I are just fine. She won't stop asking, my dad hasn't asked once. Not that I expect him to.

"Yo, Gracey, what do you think?" Cameron questions me.

"Die hard is 100% a Christmas movie, now can you take a picture of me with this newspaper so I can prove to my mom that I'm alive," I say, handing him my phone on camera and grabbing the newspaper on the coffee table in front of me. He laughs well Dash just looks at me confusedly.

"Her mom gets really protective, but she does have a reason. There have been a couple of times Elena has been taken where we have just said nothing has happened and she has been either shot to near-death or kidnapped and held by gunpoint, this is her being chill." Alexander butts in, smiling at the camera, swinging an arm around my makeshift 'I promise the killers are keeping me alive' photo that kidnappers take to prove that their prisoner that there holding for ransom is still alive.