Dusk Till Dawn

Luca's POV

I growled in frustration and slammed my phone against the table in anger. I looked up at my dad who looked at me with sorrowful eyes. I knew this wasn't completely his fault, but I was still livid.

"What was your plan? I run the Mexican mafia, the same mafia you used to run, you should know your history. How could you fall for this?" I say, rubbing my forehead aggressively.

"Your right son, I should have known but now you have known. What did the lawyers say, any holes you can jump through and escape the wrath of Helena Torres?" he questions.

"The lawyers say the only way out of the contract YOU signed, is if her dad was to sign off saying the whole thing was off, or her mom, but we all know how that relationship is," I say, sighing.

"So when are you going to tell her?"

"Oh gee, I don't know, I can slip it in to our nightly nightmare cuddle fest, or maybe when we are tracking the location for her son we can go for some Starbucks and get some coffee, when do you think. She can barely sleep, she hardly eats, and her son is missing, I highly doubt I need to throw in a marriage," I say, agitation clear in my voice.

"Try it then," he says.

"Try what?" I ask confused.

"Find her mom, if her dad won't sign the papers, find her mom," he states, as if it was obvious. I was about to answer when my phone buzzed. I held my to silence him and read the message.

We have Miles location, come now - Cameron

I let out a breathe of relief and stood up walking out, without even telling my father were I was to be going.

I head down the stairs and down the hallway towards the weapons room, to meat Cameron and Elena.

"Which is impossible because Noah was only part of a street gang. There is no way that George or Amanda would be able to know more information about your whereabouts in a day then even Luca's best trackers." Cameron voice rings through the hallway, as I walk up behind the two.

"I agree, you have a mole Helena, and its someone you trust, because Cameron doesn't even know were you go between 7pm-9pm, which for the record, I feel I achieved that I do,"  I say. Cam flinches, not ready for my appearance, were as Elena just looked ready to through me on the ground.

She looked to be thinking it over for a few seconds before letting out a sigh. I can't say I disagree with her attitude, this shit sucks.

A mole in the Italian Mafia? Even worst, someone she trusts with not only her life but her kids.

Shit the mole could be Cameron for all we know.

I could be the mole, unknowingly of course, but still.

Once we were loaded up with weapons and called in reinforcements  we hopped into the SUV's that were in front of my house and headed towards the location on Cameron's phone.

We all loaded into the SUV, both mine and Cameron's bodies inclosing Helena's small one between us.

Elena's POV

I leaned my head on Cameron's shoulder, starring at the back of the SUV seat, as I try not to be antsy the whole ride.

"Hey, Bambina, your a walking hell bringer. They messed with the Mafia, you coming at them is inevitable, don't worry to much." Cam says, noticing my discomfort.

"That's what I'm worried about Cam, they know that eventually I would have found them right?" I ask.

"I don't think they thought Miles was as smart as he is, I mean the kids 3, and speaks 2 languages fluently, can throw a knife so perfectly, and he's a analyzer, I noticed that when he first got in the car and when we got to the house. He knows who is good and bad, that's why he called," Luca says. I nod

"Besides, I got you no matter what," Cam says, kissing my head.

"Dusk till dawn?" I say, remembering the time that stupid song played before a mission and we decided it was to be our new thing.

"Baby, I'm right here" he says, smiling.

Miles POV

When momma told me I was gonna have to play sick, I thought it would be harder then just getting a small fake cough out of me before I was on strict lockdown.

Amanda was freaking out, yelling, thinking I was dying -and George, he did his alpha boss thing. The nice maid from the kitchen, signora Emilia, helped me into bed, a kind smile on her lips.

I don't know how she could be happy, the bruise from that Cazzo de Cazzo, is faintly on her cheek from a couple days before.

The young maid helped me in my plan to escape, or more so, be saved. She snuck a phone somehow and let me make a call. She truly is a hero.

I'm going to make momma take her with us, when she gets here. She won't be a maid, unless she wants to. She defiantly won't be treated that way.

Large bangs came from the distance, and Emilia froze. She reacted fast, picking me up, taking me to the safe room behind the bookshelf, amateurs.

My breathing quickens, and the reality of the situation hits me, like it does every time.

My mom could get killed.

My head starts pounding, almost to the exact rhythm to my heartbeat.

Tears fall silently down my face as I rick myself back and forth, the small lamp light appearing to be 179% brighter in the 10x10 confined space.

Yelling is heard, words that a child of 3 years old should not hear, languages from Italian to Greek, words from fanculo to Ise malákas me perikefalea.

Emilia was trying to calm me down, but it was no use.

Her soft Spanish words lie silent to my ears as my head starts spinning and a charcoal haze starts covering my vision.

The once poorly lit room was now somewhere where I lied unconscious, waiting for someone to help.