The Personal Assistant (ADULTS ONLY)

***WARNING***

THIS IS FOR LEGAL ADULTS ONLY! ANYONE NOT OF 18 YEARS (OR LEGAL AGE IN YOUR HOME AREA) SHOULD STOP HERE.

ALL PARTS OF THIS STORY © 2012 Kelly Masters (Intellectual Copyright)

NO DISTRIBUTION, IN PART OR WHOLE, WITHOUT WRITTEN PERMISSION. VIOLATORS WILL BE PROSECUTED TO THE FULL EXTENT OF THE LAW.

EXTREMELY GRAPHIC SEX SCENES, CURSING, AND MORE LIE AHEAD. CONTINUE AT YOUR OWN RISK >;-)

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

♣♣♣This book starts off a lil slow so that you can understand the characters and their motivations. If you grant me your time and patience, I can and will do my best to give you a book worthy of your time.

Comments are appreciated, but derogatory remarks are not. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask them. There are Irish words/phrases in here, followed by their pronunciation and meaning in parentheses.

Oh, also...one more time...ADULT readers ONLY. If you are not of legal age in your area, please check out my poetry or read something else.

I don't make covers for my books (because I don't know how and don't have the talent) so if anyone feels kind: your help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you for reading, chara (kaw-ra, friend).♣♣♣

CHAPTER ONE

"I'm so happy for you!" exclaimed Ciara (kee-ra) with a huge smile. "Devon's a lucky man and you're going to be so happy together."

Amy grinned at her boss, saying, "I'm still in shock, I can't believe that we're actually getting married!"

"We have to go celebrate, this is wonderful news! Cancel all appointments for this afternoon. I'll call for the car." Ciara said as she reached for the phone on her desk.

An hour later the ladies were sitting at a reserved table in Michael's Galaxy, their favorite restaurant. A waiter brought their menu's and asked for their drink orders.

Ciara told him, "Bring us a bottle of Jameson Rarest Reserve," before Amy could respond to his inquiry.

"Ciara, what are you doing?" Amy whispered. "You know that whiskey is my favorite drink, but Jameson Rarest is too...well, expensive!"

"Don't worry about it chara (kaw-ra, friend). We're here to celebrate!" Ciara told her while smiling at the Personal Assistant who had become her closest friend.

Five years ago Ciara had opened her business, Irish Treasures. It was an instant success, much to her surprise and delight. She imported handmade art, decorations, clothing, jewelry...basically anything Irish that people wanted. Being only a second generation American meant her extended family in Ireland were close to her.

They were also extremely helpful at finding great artists. She had a few cousins on her payroll who were adept at uncovering the best that Ireland had to offer. Her family was the reason Irish Treasures had exploded into the company it was today: something Ciara never forgot or took for granted. Her whole family was close and Ciara went to visit every few months.

She loved the freedom of running her own business and even enjoyed meeting the challenges that were an inescapable part of it. Since her parents had died, making Irish Treasures a success was the driving force in her life.

"Amy, do you remember that Irish lace wedding dress that we got a few weeks ago? The one we put into the Private Room?"

Amy's jaw dropped as she remembered the dress and figured out where Ciara was heading.