4

Continuation

Continuation...

MANANMI were in the bathroom at the moment,

where Manik was getting Mishka ready for bath and Nandini finished brushing her teeth

"lo hogaya... Go baby the bath is ready" Manik said making Mishka run towards the bathtub eagerly, to bathe together with her Mumma.

While Manik came and wrapped his arms around Nandini's slim curvy waist taking her in a back hug.

He kept his chin on her shoulder and huskily whispered in her ears while looking straight into Nandini's eyes through the mirror making Nandini gasp at the sensation of his hot breath tickling on her sweet spot" Mishu ka toh ho gaya... Ab kya main Mishu ki Mumma ko bhi undress kardu... You know right Jaan how expert and fast I am in undressing" while roaming his warm palm and fingers sensually and expertly all over her naked belly and waist inside her top, making Nandini to breathe heavily and shiver under his touch.

Manik smirked seeing his effect on Nandini even after so many years of their togetherness making him feel proud on himself.

"you are so hot and sexy jaan... No one can tell by seeing you that you are a mother of a 3 years old daughter... I still can't believe that my cute si hot si chotu si baby has given birth to a baby ..." and started dropping open mouth hot kisses on her neck and shoulder area making Nandini moan very softly only audible to him " ma-maniii... " which turned him on.

Manik was slowly losing his control, he just wanted to take her right then and there in front of the wash basin and watch themselves in the huge mirror while he fucked Nandini hard and fast. He groaned and squeezed her waist in a tight grip just imagining the passionate wild erotic love making scene with his dear beloved wifey.

Manan were getting lost in the world of intense love when their little bundle of cuteness and joy disturbed them, making Nandini blush heavily thinking about what they were doing and what they were going to do in front of their little innocent daughter and cried out in embarrassment in her mind 'AIYAPPAA... What was I doing, how could I loose control.... Its all his fault STUPID, IDIOT, GADHA MALHOTRA'