12

Continuation

Continuation...

Next day...

In a classroom 2 boys were sitting and talking.

"yar tiffin main kya laya hai aj tune"

The second boy opened his tiffin box and answered happily " noodles, aur tune"

Then the 1st boy opened the box and saw " parathe aur achaar ... Aj toh maza hi ajayga"

When the other boy said " paratha se mujhe Kal ke uss 3 juniors ka yaad agaya specially that boy... How dare he play pranks with us, salle ne hamare iszad ka falluda aur mazak banakar rakh diya "

"don't worry, let's first finish our lunch quickly. Then we will go look for those 3 and give them our special treatment for messing with us bro... So chill and let me eat these delicious looking noodles" he said while taking a big bite of noodles and moaned "yummmm... Aj kuch zyada hi tasty banaya hai auntie ne... Wowww" and after that both the boys started hogging down the foods like hungry animals.

(so the 2 boys are none other than the idiot bullies... Ab inlogo ka kya hoga, AIYAPPA hi Jane bechare😅😅😎😈)

Meanwhile, outside 2 persons were looking at them through the closed windows of the classroom , where one was smirking evilly while the other was busy munching sandwiches standing beside the first person and irritating him to the core by making eating noises from the mouth.

"will you stop making those annoying noises, it's damn irritating and anyway what the hell are you still doing here, your work is done na so leave... " Manik said, making bad faces while watching Cabir.

"why should you have all the fun ha... Mujhe bhi revenge leni hai from those loosers for my doll" Cabir said while ignoring Manik's questions completely, making chotu Manik go green with jealousy again and shouted back "She IS MY NANDU... NOT YOUR DOLL OKAY, NEXT TIME IF YOU SAY THAT AGAIN THEN BE READY TO GET PUNCHED"

listening to which Cabir shivered from inside but acting brave he asked curiously " BTW wo tiffin box main kya tha which you asked me to exchange with one of their box and also that powder which you told me to sprinkle over the noodles"

"unn dono ko parathe khana bohot pasand hai na... Because of which they hurt my Nandu... But after today they will never eat... Eat kya apne sapne main bhi kabhi nahin sochenge parathe ke bareme" Manik said while smirking all the time.

"why... What is there in that tiffin box?"

"SPECIAL PARATHES, MIRCHI KE PARATHES, ALL THE PARATHES ARE STUFFED WITH LOTS AND LOTS OF GREEN Chilli's...and that powder is jamalgota " Manik said happily with eyes gleaming with innocent revenge.