9

Continuation

Continuation...

Here Nandini was thinking deeply about what to do while standing in the empty corridor as all the students were out on the ground playing or in the canteen , when suddenly an idea struck in her tiny mind.

She opened the zipper of the tiffin bag and took out two Cadbury bars from inside.

"you ale hungly na, so Hele take this cadbuly" and forwarded it towards the two boys.

As for little Nandini her best friend's, her Mani's smile matters the most, and for his single smile She can happily sacrifice her favourite chocolates in place of her Mani's favourite aloo paratha.

The 2 guys looked at each other and smirked seeing Nandini.

And immediately without wasting any more time they snatched the cadburies from her and started eating like pigs shamelessly.

"OK bye" Nandini said with a smile as she felt happy seeing them eating happily and thought ' Aiyappa dekha I am so smalt... Appa amma mani evelyone will be so ploud of me, in ko help bhi kal di aul mujhe and mani ko bhuka bhi nahin lehna palega. '

After that she turned around and started walking towards the stairs, but stopped when she saw those same boys standing in front of her again blocking the way.

"areh where are you going" one of the boy asked.

"To find mani"

"aur hamara aloo paratha" asked the other boy making Nandini frown a little looking absolutely adorable.

"pal maine chocolates diye na, yeh tiffin mani aul mela hai" Nandini said while holding the tiffin bag securely in her tiny hands near her chest.

"yeh mani kaun hai"

"meli bestest fliend" Nandini said with a wide beautiful smile excitedly.

"achaa... So now she is not here na maybe busy somewhere, toh aj hum kha lete hai, Kal dobara uske liye aloo paratha le ana thik hai" said the first boy thinking that her best friend is also a tiny small girl just like her, while the second boy snatched the tiffin box from her tiny grip without waiting for her response or permission making our little Nandini look at them with wide big eyes in shock.

"haawww!!! Aise kisi ke cheeze chinte nahin hai without thel pelmisn, kya teachel aul mummy papa ne nahin sikhaya... Vely bad mannels" Nandini said while keeping one of her hands on her tiny waist and the other hand pointing one finger at them just like how a teacher scolds a student when they do wrong things😂😝

"now give my tiffin back"

While listening to her those bullies started laughing "hahahaha!!" and said " sorry lilliput... Aj toh tumhe yeh tiffin milne se rahi... So forget about it and go back to your classroom and ha if you complain about this to anyone then we will not leave you and your Mani...we will make both of your school life hell" and started walking away from that place, when suddenly the boy holding the tiffin bag stopped as Nandini have hold his pants in her tiny fist stopping him from going any further with all her little strength.

"NO NO NO... give my tiffin back... You both ale Vely bad... Woh meli mani ka palatha hai, main kisi ko nahin dungi meli aul mani ka tiffin... Aul main mani ko batungi tum dono ke baleme, fil woh tumlogo ko dishum dishum👊👊 Kal ke marega dekhna... NOW GIVE MY TIFFIN BACK" Nandini said and screamed at the end while still holding his pants.

Seeing her small attempt to stop them, made the 2 boys laugh out loud and mockingly said to her wanting to have little bit more fun " tiffin bag chahiye, alright come and take it" and forwarded the bag towards her.

But as soon as Nandini reached out to take it back, the boy lifted his hand holding the bag above his head away from her reach and said "kya hua lilliput, ab lena nahin hai tiffin... HAHAHAHAHA"

While Nandini left his pants and looked at him angrily with her cutesi nose flared out and red in anger, lips pouted and chubby cheeks puffed out.

(something like this

(something like this...our mini monster is here😈😈)

Firstly she was hungry, then Manik didn't come and is still missing and now this two idiots, who were testing her patience which finally broke and Nandini angrily stomped her tiny right foot hardly on that boys leg who was holding the tiffin making him shout in sudden pain "MUMMAAAA... MY Leg!!!" and crouched down to hold his hurt foot in his hand.

whereas taking this opportunity Nandini snatched her precious tiffin box from his hand and showed her tongue to them 😝😝...

"dekho maine le Liya... Ye ye loosels, main jeet gayi tum haal gaye" and clapped her hands in happiness making the boys hell irritated and angry.

"YOU LITTLE..." they shouted startling Nandini and pushed her hardly, causing Nandini to fall backwards on the hard marble floor.

which made her close her eyes tightly in fear of getting hurt and screamed " AMMAAAAA!!!"

To be continued...

***

So how was the chapter, few words for it...

Rate it between 10 to 100...

Few words for chotu Nandini...
Those 2 bullies...

Now what will happen, will Nandini be hurt injured or will someone save her... But who 🤔🤔

Any favourite part in todays chapter...

Next chapter, our little mishu will come Any1 missing her cuteness...

Lastly, don't forget to vote and comment... In line comments are❤️❤️

And everyone please stay in home and stay safe...

Bye see you next time.