11

Continuation

Continuation...

Meanwhile On the other side, finally after completing his work Manik  immediately rushed towards Nandini's classroom.

While descending down the stairs, a sight caught his eyes making him hell angry.

He very well knew the evil twins as they were in his class only and seeing them with Nandini he thought 'yeh dono Nandini ke saath kya kar rahe hai, kahi in dono ne Nandu ke sath koi pranks toh nahin khela na... If that is the case then you both are gone, I won't leave you guys for making my Nandu cry' and as soon as he saw  Cabir going towards little Nandini who was sitting on the floor, the over protective and possessive Manik ran towards them in full speed and presented Cabir with one of his rumoured famous punches.

" how dare you guys play pranks on my Nandu ha..." and walked towards Cabir to punch him one more time so that he will stay far away from Nandini, when two tiny delicate arms wrapped around his waist stopping him from fighting any more.

"no Mani please don't beat him"

Manik turned around and said while gently cupping Nandini's face "Nandu you are so innocent and trust everyone so easily but these two here are bad, they always play nasty pranks on everyone and make fun of them... They will also hurt you so just stay back and let me handle them, I won't let anything bad happen to you OK, just trust me and do as I say "

" Mani no you ale wlong this time, they ale not bad... They ale good... Bad ale those two seniols who wele bullying me... Cabil bhai and muku Di toh saved me flom them"and smiled widely while looking at Mukbir.

And here Manik was shocked hearing Nandini and panickingly asked " what are you saying Nandu... Bhai Di... Aur who bullied you... Tum thik ho na you are not hurt right" and started checking Nandini from head to toe to see whether she is fine or not.

"I am fine Mani..." and then started her cute narrations telling Manik about everything that happened before his arrival " aul fil wo dono dalpok bhag gaye" Nandini finished her side of the story and clapped happily.

" I am a stlong and blave gal light Mani, I toh didn't even cly in flont of those bad boys... Appa amma everyone will be happy and ploud of me light" and asked innocently which made Manik to kneel down in front of her and pull her into a tight big bear hug which Nandini reciprocated happily.

Whereas the evil twins were stunned shocked surprised what not after seeing the famous silent introvert angry hulk of their class panicking so much, even talking, hugging and being so worried concerned for someone else. At that moment only their extra super smart intelligent khurafati mind came to realise that Nandini was someone who was really precious to him, someone with whom he was the REAL MANIK.

They stood there silently watching the adorable interaction between Manan with smiles on their faces.

Manik released Nandini from the hug and said while caressing her hair lovingly " I know that my Nandu is a very smart, strong, brave girl... But bacha from next time please don't try to fight people like them alone okay" and thought ' wo next time main kabhi nahin ane dunga, as from now on I'll always be by your side and I will not leave those two seniors for bullying and trying to hurt my Nandu, they will have to pay hard Nandu promise'

"promise me Nandu that if something like this ever happened again in the future then you will immediately leave from there and look for me or go to any of the teachers and tell them everything instead of handling them by yourself, you are still small to go against those evil people who will take advantage of your innocence. If by chance no one would have come today to the rescue and you got seriously injured then what would have happened to appa, amma, Chacha, chachi, dj, dadu and me... everyone would've been so sad and in pain seeing you in pain Nandu, so promise me Nandu ki tum meri baat manoge "and forwarded his pinky finger to seal their promise.

Nandini wrapped her tiny pinky finger with his bigger one and said while nodding her head cutely up and down"  Nandu plomise ... Mani Jo kahe ga wahi Nandu kalegi... As I tlust my Mani, my best fleind is nevel wlong" while blinking cutely like doll and grinned widely showing all her 32 milk teeth making Manik's little heart to skip a beat unknown to him and Mukbir to go all heart eyes on the innocent doll😍😍😍.

"Mani I'm hungly" Nandini said while pouting cutely and rubbing her hand on her tiny tummy showing how hungry she is, bringing the three back to earth from their adoration session.

"yes yes, let's go... I am hungry too... Yummy yummy aloo paratha" Manik said excitedly and started walking towards his classroom while holding Nandini's hand and dragging her along with him.

When Nandini abruptly stopped in her steps stopping Manik too who looked at Nandini confusedly.

"ale cabil bhai muku Di... Why ale you both standing thel come and have lunch with us" Nandini said and run towards them leaving Manik's hand, who screamed being shocked listening to her " WHAAAT??? but Nandu yeh dono..."

Nandini cutted him in the middle and said " yes flom today we 4...cabil bhai, muku Di Mani and I will always have lunch togethel, we will always be togethel everywhele light Mani"

making little Manik jealous for the first time and he thought 'this two will be always with us from now on... NO NO NO... NANDU'S ALL TIME IS ONLY MINE... I WON'T LET THIS HAPPEN... SHE IS ONLY MY FRIEND... ONLY MINE AND NO ONE Else'

"Nandu they might be busy na and  their friends might be waiting for them ... So let them go and come we will have our lunch" Manik said making Nandu sad seeing which Manik too felt sad.

But Little Manik couldn't stand the thought of sharing Nandini with anyone, he was really possessive about her...

Whereas The Dhawan siblings were amused and enjoying watching Manik's state and different expressions as they had always seen his face void of any emotion and expression.

"Sachi you both ale busy"

"busy, no doll we are never busy for you always free and we'll be very happy to have lunch with you, yes doll we will always be together just like want, we will never leave you guys alone from now onwards " Cabir said smirking inwardly while Mukti giggled naughtily seeing Manik's angry irritating expression as his plan flopped .

" yepppiiee" Nandini shouted with joy and excitement and held both Mukti and cabirs hand and left the place leaving a grumpy angry Manik Malhotra who ran behind them to keep his Nandini far away from Mukbir.

To be continued...

***

How was the update everyone... Was it boring, few words for it...

Rate it between 10 to 100...

Few words for little Manik, Nandini, Mukbir...

Now what Manik will do with those bullies any idea... 😕😜😜

Lastly, don't forget to vote and comment my dear sweeties...

Bye see you all next time.