7

Continuation

Continuation...

SURPRISE!!! A VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO OUR BOTH CUTE BIRTHDAY GIRLS"

Nandini and Mishka looked in front to see their whole family and friends standing there with big smiles on their faces which brought same identical wide smiles on the girls faces.

"Dada... Down down" Mishka said to Manik with her little fingers pointing towards the ground indicating him to put her down, who was till now enjoying the ride all snuggled up in her dadas strong warm arms.

Manik carefully put her down to find his little love already running with her little feets towards their family while shouting jovially " bala dadu... Bali dadi... Dadu... Dadi... Nana... Nani... Venky nanu... Choti nani..."

Whereas seeing Mishka running like that everyone shouted "samahlke" fearing that if she falls down and get hurts then, as no one can see a single scratch or drop of tears in her big innocent eyes...

But Mishka without paying any heed to their shoutings kept on running towards her final destination which was in the arms of her most favourite Bala dadu that is Manik's grandparents, who was now completely surrounded by her dear and near one's showering their love and pampering her to the core filling the entire atmosphere with Mishka's cute sweet giggles.

While Manan was looking at the scene with a peaceful smile on their face... 'Aiyappa, please aise hi khush aur ek saath rakhna meri parivar ko, HAMESHA...' Nandini sent a silent prayer to her Aiyappa.

" how is the surprise?? ... You wanted to spend some quality time with everyone right, as we don't get much free time nowadays like before because of all our busy schedules... So planned this short weekend vacation for my lifelines to enjoy and spend their special day to the fullest " Manik said and looked towards Nandini to see her reaction expression.

Nandini instantly turned towards Manik and asked like a kid with eyes twinkling like stars" Sachi mani??... We all are going to stay here for the weekend "

" yup, meri jaan... Meri Nandu ne mujhse kuch manga aur uski mani ne wo pura nahin kiya... Yeh kabhi ho sakta hai kya... So here we are away from all the hustle and bustle of the city and in the midst of nature with our loved ones for 2 days and on Monday from here only we all will go to our respective works" Manik said while cupping her angelic face lovingly in his big warm palms.

"yeyiiii!!!" Nandini shouted excitedly and jumped on Manik hugging him tightly which he reciprocated immediately with equal intensity and love, while a wide charming heart melting smile appeared on his lips seeing his LIFELINES so happy.

"I LOVE YOU SO MUCH" Nandini confessed for the millionth time making Manik heart skip a beat just like the time of their first confession.

Then Nandini tiptoed thanks to their hight difference which is one of the cute things about them and kissed him on the cheek tightly.

after that sweet adorable moment in a blink of an eyes Nandini turned around and ran towards their family, while shouting in the same way just like their daughter " Dada ji

after that sweet adorable moment in a blink of an eyes Nandini turned around and ran towards their family, while shouting in the same way just like their daughter " Dada ji... Dj... Mama...papa...amma... Appa... Chachu... Chachi... Rishu...... "and goes onnnn... Making Manik nod his head in disbelief and think ' jaisi beti waisi hi uski ma
... Ooppsss sorry jaisi ma waisi beti, my 2 chota packets lekin bada dhamaka' and kept on looking at Nandini with heart eyes😍😍 who was now hugging Navya.

Manik was brought out of his Nandini staring session by a voice which made him roll his eyes🙄🙄.

"ooo my dear Majnu, stop it yaar how much more will you stare.... She is your wife only... Yahi hai wo kahi Nahi jaane wali tujhe chorke" the person said dramatically while wrapping his one arm around Manik's shoulder.

When suddenly someone jumped on Manik's back making him stumble forward and said in fake irritation " oi moti... Niche uttar...o god my back... Don't know kis pagal kutte ne kata tha mujhe uss din ke maine tum dono pagal dramebaz se dosti kiya tha... Kab picha chute ga mera tum brother-sister duo se" and pulled the person in front from his back.

"are yaar Manik... Humara yeh dosti ki badhan toh fevicol ke damdar jor se bhi bohot zyada mazboot hai... Yeh dosti iss janam kya 7 janmo tak bhi nahin toote ga" the girl said while grinning like a cheshire cat😸😸 and eyes gleaming  with mischievousness.

While the guy started singing in his besura broken voice melodramatically "yeh bandhan toh pyaar ka bandhan hai...

Janmo ka sangam haiiiiiiiii...." 😹😹🙉🙊

Making Manik and the girl to palm their ears for saving their ear buds from permanent damage and shouted together "SHUT THE FUCK UP CABIRRRRR..."

(yup guys it's our very own crazy evil twins MUKBIR)

To be cont'd...

***

Sorry guys for the huge delay and also short chapter😔, had some health and personal issues... But now I am back and will be giving proper regular updates 😊

Now coming back to today's update few words for it...

Rate it between 10 to 100...

Few words for manan,
Mishka
MANBIR and MUKBIR...

Did you guys like Manik's surprise for his lifelines babies... More to come...

And lastly don't forget to vote and comment ❤️❤️

Bye see you next time.