chapter six

UP ABOVE IS WHO I HAVE CASTED AS WILL, IRIS AND KRIS' DAD, YOU CAN HAVE ANYONE YOU WANT PLAY HIM, BUT THIS IS WHO I PICKED (JUST PICTURE HIM WITH A COUPLE GREY HAIRS)

ANYWAYS CONTINUE READING THE HUNT!!!

I open my eyes to be blinded by the bright lights streaming through my currents, I hissed in reaction. 

"to hell with this" I stated in a groggy tone while rolling out of bed, I made my bed before making my way to the built in bathroom that was attached to my room, I quickly undressed and before I stepped into my steaming hot shower I took a look at myself in the mirror, looking at the scars on my body, my abdomen and upper thighs were loaded with them, I had a few planted on my chest as well, it was obvious that they weren't from self harm, but instead they were from my "training" and from fighting along side my pack warriors, the scars were cause from a variety of things such as burn marks, I've been shot a couple times, but the majority of them were stab wounds, what if my mate thinks they are ugly? who wouldn't think that, a little voice in my head reminded me that Jasper didn't think they were ugly in fact he calls them my "badass battle scars".

I sighed and continued on with taking my shower, once I was done I walked back into my room with a towel around my body and a towel in my hair, I looked up and nearly jumped ten feet in the air when I saw Jasper sitting on the edge of my bed.

"Jesus Christ Jasper scared me half to death you dip shit" I said slightly out of breath from my near heart attack

"well hello to you to princess" he responded with a wink, I rolled my eyes at him.

"what are you doing in here?" I asked him 

"I wanted to see if you were ready, and as I can see you are far from it" he said as his eyes raked my body making me shiver slightly and hug the towel closer to my body.

"you're right, I'm not ready so can I change please?" I said looking at him with pleading eyes

"by all means princess go right ahead" he said getting comfortable on my bed.

"in private?" I say once he didn't move

"nothing I haven't seen before" he said making me turn crimson.

"that's besides the point Jasper" I gave him a bored look

"what is little miss Iris scared to get changed in front of me?" he said in a tone almost as if he was speaking to a child.

"you wanna bet?" I said raising an eyebrow, he threw me his signature smirk

"bet" was all he said making me drop my towel so that it pooled at my ankles, his eyes darkened and I could tell by the way he gulped that he didn't think I would do it, I took my time taking the other towel out of my hair and drying it before throwing the towel on the floor along with the other one, the whole time Jaspers eyes followed my movements.

I turned around and walked to my dresser taking my time to pull out a nice lacy blue thong, I bent down slowly to put my thong on, once I was standing back up I felt a presence behind me, I turned around to see Jasper, but his eyes were completely black showing that his wolf Kane was present.

He grabbed my hips roughly and growled, I put my hand on his chest and looked up at him, but this time I was staring into Jaspers chocolate orbs, showing he had control again. He bent down and began to leave open mouth kisses on my neck making my head fall back, he reached his hands down and squeezed my ass hard before slamming his lips to mine.

I wanted to tell him to stop, to tell him that this wasn't right and we couldn't continue to do this, I wanted to tell him that I had found my mate so he needed to keep his distance. But I couldn't, something was stopping me from telling him those things, instead I let him kiss me and touch me in places my mate should be touching me, he hooked his thumbs in the side of my thong indicating that he was going to take them off, it was that moment that my phone decided to ring. Jasper groaned as I yanked away from him, I wouldn't let him see that I was sort of relieved that my phone was ringing, I answered my phone slightly out of breath.

"hello?" I asked

"Iris, are you almost ready almost the entire pack is outside waiting for you, and Jaspers no where to be seen, he wouldn't happen to be with you would he?" she asked and I could tell she was wearing a smirk.

"uh I have no idea what you're talking about, anywhoooooo I'll be down in five I just gotta get dressed" I answered

"wow aren't even dressed huh?" she giggled on the other end of the phone

"shut up" I groaned in response before ending the phone call, I looked over at Jasper as he adjusted his pants trying to hide the obvious hard on he had, blue balls has gotta suck.

"they're waiting for us, you should probably head down there while I get dressed" I spoke acting as if nothing happened.

"okay, but this isn't over princess" he said with a wink before exiting my room shutting the door behind him.

I put my blue lace bra that matched thong on, then threw on light blue skinny jeans that had rips in the knees, along with a plain white shirt that had a knot tied in the front, I pulled a grey fluffy sweater over my shirt then threw on my white converse.

I left my hair down after raking a brush through it, I grabbed my two suit cases and hurried down the stair and to the long drive way as fast as I could, everyone was already outside and all we had to do was throw our stuff in our cars and we'd be...

I left my hair down after raking a brush through it, I grabbed my two suit cases and hurried down the stair and to the long drive way as fast as I could, everyone was already outside and all we had to do was throw our stuff in our cars and we'd be on our way to the other pack house.

after throwing my stuff in the trunk of our black jeep I hoped in the back seat while my dad was already in the drivers seat, my mom followed and gracefully sat in the passenger seat with my sister sliding in next to me in the back.

"all right everybody buckled?" we all said yes before my dad continued

"great let's get this show on the road" he said before putting the car and drive, pulling down the long never ending driveway, with a huge line of cars following behind us.

three hours of driving left, this should be good......

HEY GUYS HOPE YOU LIKED THIS CHAPTER OF THE HUNT.

IS IT CURRENTLY 3:00 IN THE MORNING? MMMM YEAH.

DO I HAVE TO GET UP EARLY IN THE MORNING TO DO SOME STUPID FACETIME THING WITH MY TEACHERS? MMM YEAH.

AM I GOING TO REGRET THIS TOMORROW? MMMM YEAH.

SO YOU ALL BETTER FEEL LOVED GUYS I DID THIS FOR YOU T-T

*not edited*