Chapter nineteen

I woke up and took a shower to try and wake myself up, I had a rough time sleeping last night, something just wasn't sitting right with me and I couldn't figure out what it was.

It's Saturday and Harpers pool party is today, I decided to invite Kris since I haven't seen her around much lately, I told her she could bring Kaylee if she wanted to and she said that she would ask her.

Kris was currently looking through my drawers to try and find a cute Bathing suite for me and her because I guess she didn't have one, something about doing squats and her ass got bigger so her bottoms don't fit.

"ugh you don't even have anything cute" she huffed giving up, It was currently nine is the morning an the little party doesn't start until eleven so we still had two hours before we had to be at Xander and Harpers.

"hey we got two hours how bout we have a little sister time and go shopping for some cute swim suites?" I suggested and her face lit up with a smile.

"oh my goddess, yes please" she squealed as she got up and ran down the stairs towards the door with me following behind her.

"can I drive?" she asked and I looked at her with an eyebrow raised.

"no way, you suck at driving" I said climbing into the drivers seat and her in the passenger.

"oh come on, I've improved a lot actually, Kaylee's been teaching me" she said matter of factly.

"still, I'm older" I said and she huffed.

"so who's going to be there?" she asked once we got on the main road to the mall.

"It's gonna be me, Xander, Harper, Sophia, Quinn, Chase, Trinity, Jack and Tiffany" I said just letting it sink in that Tiffany is back from her little trip.

"okay well first we have to make you look hotter than little miss Tiffany, not that you aren't already way prettier than her, and your man is gonna be there, we want him to have to hide a boner, and want to rip your clothes off" she said and I blushed at the last part.

"okay, and what about you?" I asked and she smirked

"well I don't have anyone to impress but myself but I'm still gonna look bomb as fuck" she said and I giggled.

"so you will finally get to meet my friends, how do you feel?" I asked and she shrugged.

"I don't know to be honest, I'm a little nervous because they are upperclassmen, but I'm a little curious on who this Chase guy is, his name intrigues me". she says and my head snaps to look at her quickly before looking back on the road.

"don't even think about it Kris, he's dating my friend Quinn" I said sternly and her face dropped dramatically before she hid it with a smile.

"oh okay, I didn't know, but has Jasper tried to fuck with your friends?" she asked and my face scrunched up.

"thank god no, he's seen all of them except Quinn and Trinity" I said and she nods, the rest of the ride is silent until we get to the mall.

----------------------------------------

We walk into the first store and instantly Kris isn't interested in anything in there, even though she barely looked around, we walk into another store and try on a couple of swim suites but none of them seem to catch Kris eye and make her say 'that's the one' she's so picky with clothing I'd hate to see her looking for a wedding dress.

After walking through three mores stores Kris takes me into one last store and she starts picking bathing suites off the rack and handing me the ones for me to try on while she hold the one she's trying on.