Bunyip death

For people who don't know what it is. The bunyip is a large mythical creature from Australian Aboriginal mythology, said to lurk in swamps, billabongs, creeks, riverbeds, and waterholes.

(Modern)

As you wanted to get away from the your house since your mother and father were arguing yet again. You saw a creek will lovely flowers nearby. As you touched them the bird flew away chirping like a Predator was near. You ignored it and followed the path to see more beautiful flowers but when you felt something breath on you. You screamed like never before.

As you looked it was massive the creatures snarled at you coming closer as your back hit a tree. He stopped right in front of you smelling you. It he'd really big teeth and massive claws. As you touched it's fur.

It looked at you with his yellow eyes still smelling you but it started getting awkward when the creature tried to grab your bra.

You told the creature to stop it looked at you And it turned it's head to the side giving you a little grin.
As he looked back at the creek you remember a lot of people were going missing because of this creature. As he jumped back into the water it grabbed you dragging you under with it....

 As he jumped back into the water it grabbed you dragging you under with it