Incubus The debt.

" requested by TheCJCLDSSorcerss"
(Modern)

As you cried after finding out your mother had no money and had to take a loan out of the bank to pay off the house and the debt she was in.

You had found a website with some strange words and telling you to do some things on the floor to make the incubus appear. At first you are very sceptical but you knew your mother needed the money to pay off the loan.

As you did everything nothing worked. You stood there waiting.

"Hello pretty one" he smirked at you sitting in the chair. He had goat like horns and white hair was this the incubus you thought.

"What can I give you love,money even fame if you want it" he asked now standing in front of you.

"I want my mothers loan paid off please" you asked him still with tears in your eyes.

"Can do that easily only for a price dear" he smiled wickedly at you.

"What price" you asked getting worried

"You" he smirked getting excited. You stood shocked at the man. Why did he want you.

"You would be a little good wife to have" He smirked
Knowing your answer

"Fine but you Must pay the loan off" he smiled nodding at you said this.

When you were about to ask him he vanished somewhere.

As you got into bed smiling and worried at the same time. As you fell asleep you were really happy your mother was finally out of debt. As you were in deep sleep next minute.

"Oh and by the way are lovely date is tomorrow night" as you woke nobody was there. What a dream you thought. Your mother bust into the room crying as somebody had payed off the loan for her. You smiled knowing he had kept his word now it was time for you to keep yours.

 You smiled knowing he had kept his word now it was time for you to keep yours