"GULTINESS AND SORROW" Pt. 9

The meeting of the pillars with (Y/N) had come to an end. The pillars are still in shocked about of what happened as they exit the Ubuyashiki estate one by one.

"Ahh..cant still believe this happening..its not flamboyant if we are not able to see that demon in the box!"the man with rings in the arms said.

"It's all good! Master said that we can continue again the meeting when..the girl named Asagari (Y/N) came back!" the man on flame haori said cheerfully.

'Agh! .. Nezuko! Are you alright!?' the tanjiro boy said while putting his ears on the box.

While listening to the box, a man drag the tanjiro boy and he put his arms into his shoulder having a piggy back ride."W-where are you taking me!?" the tanjiro boy said.

"Haha..they are going to bring you to my estate so you will be able to heal your wounds and to recover as fast sa possible."the woman with butterfly said.

"W-wait..!but..but what about my sister!?"the tanjiro boy said."Ohh..she's going with you too."And with that, another person appeared who take the box while running to their destination with the tanjiro boy.

Rengoku's POV:

'I wonder..what happened to that girl..she's a..demon but her right hand didn't regenerate..maybe..she was truly different from the other demons.'he said in his mind while thinking.

The only people whose left now on the estate was the flame pillar, the sound pillar, and the butterfly pillar. The love pillar left with the snake pillar.

The guy with the spiky hair whose the water pillar and the mist pillar left, still with their straight face but deep inside they are shocked too by the sudden turn of events.

"Are you okay.. Flame hashira..?" the sound pillar said worriedly. "You worried about that girl..man?"he added. When he said that, the flame pillar began to have a little pink shade on his face.

"A-ah..no! I-I mean..yes!she's bleeding..of course! anyone will be worried!" the flame pillar said looking up instead of looking down, so he will not lose his cool.

"Ahh..I see~ you taking a liking to that girl huh..?" the sound pillar said while elbowing the flame pillar still with his pink flushed face.

"I-I'm..going now!"the flame pillar said as he walked straight to the exit.
The other pillars who are left in the estate started to walk through their own destinations.

While the flame pillar was walking, his mind was full of thoughts about the girl whose hand was bleeding."I guess.. I'm just going to the market to buy some food!" he said cheerfully, so he will be able to clear the thoughts on his mind.

(Y/N)'s POV:

(Y/N) woke up and she still feels the pain in her right hand. She covered it with a cloth to prevent it from bleeding even more."Haaa..I'm so exhausted..life is just not easy..ecountering happy events while turning into a terrible one's.." she said while still holding her right hand.

While holding her right hand, she felt something warm on it and her other hand that was holding her chopped right hand, starts glowing.

"W-what's happening!?"she said as she removed the other hand from her right and then she was shocked because her chopped right hand are now there again, no sign of pain nor the bleeding.

" W-woahhh!..so I just have..to..touch it with my other hand..!"she said while she was amaze on what just happened.

"I guess..I'm alright now...Ahhh!I'm hungry man..lets just go to the near Market there.."she said as she continue walking into the near market that she spotted.

END OF PART 9!!!
IF YOU ARE HAVING FUN THEN THATS GOOD! XD ITS A LITTLE SHORT HUH? WELL LET'S NOW PROCEED TO THE NEXT PART!